• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ukraine has a Pony Baseball League

I'm doing some work with these guys:

https://www.facebook.com/Ukraine-PONY-BaseballSoftball-206482122770422/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/Youth-of-Ukraine-Phoenix-Project-BaseballSoftball-207872485933662/?fref=ts

They really need baseball gloves - used are fine, provided they're in working condition. These guys are doing great work with the youth in the Ukraine. Boys and girls of all ages are learning teamwork, leadership and life skills in a country that has been through hell and back.

If you're interested in donating a used glove please send me a PM. 

We're trying to get 30 together by the end of the month.

Thanks

have you tried Play It Again Sports? they have a lot of used equipment, usually in decent shape, and usually for a decent price. i stocked up on gloves there for my PE classes several years ago. they also offer some brand new equipment.

have you tried Play It Again Sports? they have a lot of used equipment, usually in decent shape, and usually for a decent price. i stocked up on gloves there for my PE classes several years ago. they also offer some brand new equipment.

Thanks for the tip, Tank

Thanks for the tip, Tank

if you go to play it again sports, do yourself a favor and buy a glove repair kit. some of the gloves i bought were pretty beat up and needed some attention. the glove repair kit (buy a length of leather strap, also) made it really easy to fix the webbing between fingers or the pocket of the glove. 

heck, i might even be talked in to coming down and helping you if you go this route.