• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Twins 4/15 5:10

I get why they did it, the offense has been struggling, but that's why I'd rather they have 3 outs to work with when they already have a RISP rather than 2. Even moreso when it's still a 0-0 game.

I get what you're saying and would usually agree, but with our lack of effectiveness in those situations, along with a guy that is batting .130, I didn't have a problem with it at all.

I was supposed to travel to minnie as its only 8 hours from Winnipeg Manitoba here...but **** I got my wisdom tooth taken out yesterday. F'D my trip. Now gotta wait until next year. I just want to meet Trouty. But I really wanna go to Angels stadium. I wanna see the California sun and beautiful city of yours

I was supposed to travel to minnie as its only 8 hours from Winnipeg Manitoba here...but **** I got my wisdom tooth taken out yesterday. F'D my trip. Now gotta wait until next year. I just want to meet Trouty. But I really wanna go to Angels stadium. I wanna see the California sun and beautiful city of yours

No excuses

Play Like A Champion!

Careful. A lot of people plan vacations here and then don't go back.