• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

nando714

1 hour ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Well Penguins & Ducks are kinda related. Plus they got Bonino, Kunitz & Lovejoy.

Last time we got a duck (Kunitz), well, you know the rest.  The rev was only a short term loan, and you forgot Hagelin.  Loving me some Boninoboninoboninobonino right about now.  

On 5/30/2016 at 9:31 PM, Keener said:

Last time we got a duck (Kunitz), well, you know the rest.  The rev was only a short term loan, and you forgot Hagelin.  Loving me some Boninoboninoboninobonino right about now.  

If the Penguins want Despres back next season they can have him :)

Go Penguins ! Next season there should be a drop off in production from Thornton/Marleau so this could be the Penguins ending the Sharks window of winning the cup.

I am not rooting for the Pens. As a Rangers fan, I can't. But I must admit that there was a certain time, midway thru this season, that you could see the Pens were clicking, and had something special going. Much better coaching, and contributions from many others, not just Crosby (bitch) and Malkin.

They destroyed my Rangers, and have been showing they can win any style of game.

Don't like them, but have to respect them.

Kunitz wins his 3rd stanley cup.

& Sharks window to win the cup has closed. Marleau/Thornton should be declining at their age next season & Pavelski turns 32 this July.

I think they played extra hard to make the playoffs because they knew this is probally the last chance they had at a cup with Marleau/Thornton & next season they may have a hard time at making the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Keener said:

The only drawback is that the penguins can't distract me from the angels any more.  Any other nhl team up for one more series?

Well there is the NHL draft and Free Agency. Otherwise with the Angels um...join a book club? Gardening? Use the Internet to determine a life of crime? I've...got nothing.

On the bright side the Sharks are still the Sharks.