• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Axl Rose is rock's Pujols

• 3 years later...
44 minutes ago, True Grich said:

This was a great thread!  Really brilliant stuff here.

Serious question.

Are you retired or unemployed?

You spam the forums with terrible dad jokes, which makes me think the former, but now you are digging into two year old threads which has me uncertain. I generally appreciate perseverance, but you keep spamming memes, gifs, or bad jokes that don't get acknowledged or liked and keep doing it anyway. I'm just curious where it comes from.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Serious question.

You spam the forums with terrible dad jokes, which makes me think the former, but now you are digging into two year old threads which has me uncertain. I generally appreciate perseverance, but you keep spamming memes, gifs, or bad jokes that don't get acknowledged or liked and keep doing it anyway. I'm just curious where it comes from.

True Grich is great. Don't be a douchenozzle.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, Brandon said:

Serious question.

stripes lighten GIF