• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"I'm a Conservative Who Supports Bernie Sanders. Here's Why."

They're mostly anarchists and vegans. I used to work with the OC Chapter a little bit when I was in college. Too preachy for me and most of the homeless people complained about the fact that we didn't provide meat. That's when I became anti-mainstream OC homeless person

He keeps trying to persuade us to accept a viewpoint we don't agree with. Gotta give him points for his tenacity.

Maybe I just get off on being a lone voice in wilderness, a splotch of color in a black-and-white landscape, a Christian fed to lions, David Eckstein batting against Randy Johnson, a Republican at a rave, a vegan at a rodeo. Or something like that.

He is beating a Barbaro though.

True. I guess I had the mistaken idea that people might be interested in entertaining different perspectives, rather than just circle jerking each other.

Anyone, if I really wanted validation I'd join the libertarian circle jerk. :P

Meaning you've always sought attention and being "different" was your way of getting that attention.

Basically everything I've guessed. You do not actually stand for anything. It's not the ends for you, it's the means.

Of all the people to say this. Wow. They say it takes one to know one.

Maybe I just get off on being a lone voice in wilderness, a splotch of color in a black-and-white landscape, a Christian fed to lions, David Eckstein batting against Randy Johnson, a Republican at a rave, a vegan at a rodeo. Or something like that.

That's awesome that you like that kind of thing.  You should totally start doing that.

Nah, I don't mind it. Its like politics club in high school, where everyone is a libertarian until they grow up.

If that were true we wouldn't be seeing the SJW movement.  It is clearly in high school where they are being molded.

BTW, your arrogance just can't stay hidden.