The best part of this election cycle is we have six more months of this.

The worst part is we have six more months of this.

The epitome of a catch-22.

I only see awesomeness. 

What's odd though, is that it's not the media that isn't holding him to the same standard.  It's the public.  It's just crazy.

I think it's honestly just part of Trump's appeal. It's expected of him.

I hate political correctness myself, I think we're incredibly overloaded on it. So i'm glad he's balancing that out a little, lol.

Shouldn't there be some distinction between political correctness and calling women fat pigs or trolling a man's war record when yours consists of the acronym "DNP"?

I honestly don't see him going hard after Hillary. I see him trying to act presidential now and coming across as yet another son of a wealthy family a la Bush or Romney. He's got plenty of rope now and very little self discipline. It should be pretty easy to get him to hang himself.

Shouldn't there be some distinction between political correctness and calling women fat pigs or trolling a man's war record when yours consists of the acronym "DNP"?

I honestly don't see him going hard after Hillary. I see him trying to act presidential now and coming across as yet another son of a wealthy family a la Bush or Romney. He's got plenty of rope now and very little self discipline. It should be pretty easy to get him to hang himself.

Sure, maybe he goes a little overboard sometimes. But maybe it'll also teach society to not be so easily offended at every little thing. One can hope.

I just hope he starts calling out the safe space college students as a bunch of wimps at some point.

11 hours ago, Eric Notti said:

What a goat rodeo.

o-MONKEYS-RIDE-DOGS-570.jpg?6

The Rally Monkey needs to stop focusing on this obscure hobby and get back to helping the Angels win.

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

How does he call out wimps? What's he done that's remotely courageous?

Hell if I know. If it comes up in conversation at some point?

"Mr. President, are you going to address the safe space issues arising at universities around the country?"

"No, because these kids are a bunch of wimps if you want to know the truth. Their feelings get hurt easier than my 6 year old granddaughter."

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

There's a difference between being politically correct and just being an asshole. Lots of people seem to confuse the two.

20 hours ago, Kevin said:

and then 4 years of their presidency. 

Trump Meets With Expert On Hillary Clinton’s Past

I don't know if "expert" is the right term.  But...

The Washington Post noted that author Edward Klein was seen with Trump, both riding with him and eating with him in Indianapolis.

Guy is like the Weekly World News of Clinton stuff.  So if not anything, it will be like going to the circus. 

9 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I think it's honestly just part of Trump's appeal. It's expected of him.

I hate political correctness myself, I think we're incredibly overloaded on it. So i'm glad he's balancing that out a little, lol.

Are you considering voting for Trump now that you know Bernie won't be getting you the free stuff you wanted? A lot of Bernie supporters seem to be headed his way.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

Are you considering voting for Trump now that you know Bernie won't be getting you the free stuff you wanted? A lot of Bernie supporters seem to be headed his way.

I much prefer Trump to Hillary, I can tell you that much. And I know Trump is against shit like TPP, so that's a good start.

Trump is not a bought politician, so I immediately like him because of that. He's not politics as usual, that's the #1 most important thing for me right now.

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

How does he call out wimps? What's he done that's remotely courageous?

He had several draft deferments (4 I think) including a medical one during Viet Nam?

I don't begrudge Trump for his college deferments but the medical one is more than questionable.

Edited by Angels#1Fan