26 minutes ago, Rico said:

We're back to "It's just the flu"

If the thing progresses and he ends up on a ventilator or worse you have to wonder how these idiots will handle it.  You have to assume they’ve recorded a number of those propaganda videos to use just in case he’s incapacitated.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lou

• UndertheHalo

• Blarg

• Jason

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure a 79 through 83 year old POTUS would need a lot of those, too.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

If the thing progresses and he ends up on a ventilator or worse you have to wonder how these idiots will handle it.  You have to assume they’ve recorded a number of those propaganda videos to use just in case he’s incapacitated.

Lol. He's fine. 

Remember not everyone has to deal with the coronavirus in their garage.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Lol. He's fine. 

Remember not everyone has to deal with the coronavirus in their garage.

He’s not fine.  He’s clearly having breathing issues.  He likely will be fine, but he hasn’t even hit the danger days yet.  

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

He's already beat it. You saw him yesterday looking like a complete badass at the White House. 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

I understand the impatience here but rushing it is not good. I’d rather we open things back up, move on with life and allow the vaccine development process to complete and then distribute the stuff. 

I like about half of this post.

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

He’s not fine.  He’s clearly having breathing issues.  He likely will be fine, but he hasn’t even hit the danger days yet.  

You must not have saw that video with him saluting the helicopter. He looked better than he did 20 years ago.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

He's already beat it. You saw him yesterday looking like a complete badass at the White House. 

By beat it you mean 'Struggling to catch his breath". 

Hopefully getting the best medical care in the world allows him to recover quickly from this, but he most likely still has a week or so of recovery left, I'm hoping the worst of it is over though, but you never know with this thing. He has not beat it yet.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

You must not have saw that video with him saluting the helicopter. He looked better than he did 20 years ago.

Because 20 years ago he was unable to salute a helicopter? Also I doubt he was trying to catch his breath 20 years ago.

2 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

Because 20 years ago he was unable to salute a helicopter? Also I doubt he was trying to catch his breath 20 years ago.

He always breathes like that. It's optimal for maximum oxygen intake. You should try it sometime. Started doing it last night and I feel great. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

He always breathes like that. It's optimal for maximum oxygen intake. You should try it sometime. Started doing it last night and I feel great. 

I’ve been wheezing all morning too.  It’s awesome.  Thanks Mr. President.  I can’t believe I was breathing wrong all these years.

24 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

Photo just released from the Official POTUS Twitter taken on Air Force One. Does this look like a guy still fighting the Kung flu?

2e35c514-dcae-11e5-a7b2-fc33d38bb469.jpg

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Photo just released from the Official POTUS Twitter taken on Air Force One. Does this look like a guy still fighting the Kung flu?

2e35c514-dcae-11e5-a7b2-fc33d38bb469.jpg

No it does not. It's a miracle!