Just now, tdawg87 said:

Kratos, yes.

I was looking for the gif of him snapping the dude's neck after saying "We must be better than this" but I couldn't find it.

I heard it was a good game but I’ve never owned a PlayStation. It was always Nintendo and then Xbox when that came out 

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lou

• UndertheHalo

• Blarg

• Jason

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure a 79 through 83 year old POTUS would need a lot of those, too.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I heard it was a good game but I’ve never owned a PlayStation. It was always Nintendo and then Xbox when that came out 

The first series of games on PS2/PS3 are great hack and slash action games.

The newest one though, is just incredible. The combat and storytelling is incredible. If you've played The Last of Us, it's like that but with more murder.

Meh. I'm indifferent. The guy is an serial cheater, con man, narcissistic bully POS. We already have enough of those in the world.

The trolling and nick names would be missed but that's why I have AW in my life.

Just now, Kevin said:

Meh. I'm indifferent. The guy is an serial cheater, con man, narcissistic bully POS. We already have enough of those in the world.

The trolling and nick names would be missed but that's why I have AW in my life.

Oh I know he's a piece of shit.

But I just can't bring myself to that point. Honestly, it's more about the absolute chaos it would cause.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Oh I know he's a piece of shit.

But I just can't bring myself to that point. Honestly, it's more about the absolute chaos it would cause.

Agreed which is why I'm indifferent. If he stays or if he goes, whatever.

With as many problems as this country (and world) have, I think it turns out okay. Always going to be shit happening. Not much we can do about it.