• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lou

• UndertheHalo

• Blarg

• Jason

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure a 79 through 83 year old POTUS would need a lot of those, too.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

The reason for calling it China Virus is pretty simple. It's a way for an ineffectual tub of goo who only took office to enrich himself and his cronies to deflect criticism for his administration's inaction and in keeping with his well-established assholiness 

Even if Trump was being praised for his handling of the pandemic I think he still would have called it that (or something similar) because that's what he does. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Even if Trump was being praised for his handling of the pandemic I think he still would have called it that (or something similar) because that's what he does. 

Bingo. But several of the "not Republicans" will tell you it's because Trump is some kind of independent thinker.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Bingo. But several of the "not Republicans" will tell you it's because Trump is some kind of independent thinker.

Nah.  It’s because he enjoys poking at people addicted to being offended.

Let’s be honest.  He is actually being quite kind giving them exactly what they want and need.

MSNBC’s Maddow uses Obama-era photos of immigrant children to slam Trump

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow used powerful images on Tuesday of immigrant children sleeping on a floor to make a point that the Trump administration has “deliberately” hurt families -- but a pair of key photos used by the liberal host were actually from the Obama era.

11 minutes ago, Redondo said:

MSNBC’s Maddow uses Obama-era photos of immigrant children to slam Trump

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow used powerful images on Tuesday of immigrant children sleeping on a floor to make a point that the Trump administration has “deliberately” hurt families -- but a pair of key photos used by the liberal host were actually from the Obama era.

Trump is forcing immigrant women to get hysterectomies.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This sentence made me actually burst out laughing. Thank you.

The cartoony evilness image I get is just hilarious. The best part is I think you actually believe it.

Regardless of the validity of his claim, you really aren’t the one here to be playing the smug intellectual.  Most of us view you as the court jester, at best.

Know your role.

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Regardless of the validity of his claim, you really aren’t the one here to be playing the smug intellectual.  Most of us view you as the court jester, at best.

Know your role.

I think smug intellectual describes every poster that wanders into this part of the board. It kind of comes with the territory.

7 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This sentence made me actually burst out laughing. Thank you.

The cartoony evilness image I get is just hilarious. The best part is I think you actually believe it.

20200917_075912.jpg20200917_075921.jpg

MAGA thinks this is hilarious.