Doesn't the left support less jail time for non violent offenders? This dude has spent way more time than most violent offenders do in California 

Edited by Jason

In China they execute politicians for less then what Blagojevich did.  I’m not saying that I think he should have been executed but elected officials who are guilty of that kind of corruption must be harshly dealt with.  His sentence was appropriate.  Just like turning loose the fucking piece of shit operator for war crimes this is very bad. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Doesn't the left support less jail time for non violent offenders? This dude has spent way more time than most violent offenders do in California 

Dude tried to sell a Senate seat. He's wasn't busted for smoking weed. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Dude tried to sell a Senate seat. He's wasn't busted for smoking weed. 

I don't think his sentence should have been commuted either but I'm just trying to understand the left's position on incarceration. 

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Let Monty Brewster lead the way.

Image result for monty brewster

It's been a long time since I've seen the movie, but I'm guessing the money he was purposely blowing on the election pales in caparison to Bloomberg.   

17 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's been a long time since I've seen the movie, but I'm guessing the money he was purposely blowing on the election pales in caparison to Bloomberg.   

it's all just monopoly money at that level.

meanwhile, the rest of us are driving around looking for a gas station that sells regular unleaded for 3-5 cents less than that SOB at mobil.

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

it's all just monopoly money at that level.

meanwhile, the rest of us are driving around looking for a gas station that sells regular unleaded for 3-5 cents less than that SOB at mobil.

$20,580

That's the total amount of money in a Monopoly game.

100 (3).gif

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

That's my face when my mom sprays my bedroom with Febreze after a night of farting.

You damn elitists with your Designated Sprayers make me sick. 

there was a guy that clinton pardoned as he was leaving office that pissed off a lot of people.

presidents do this all the time, and not always for good reasons. doesn't excuse what happened here, but i don't find myself surprised by it.