32 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Confused.  How is this a legal matter of interest to Trump when he never met the guy. 

1 minute ago, LAAMike said:

Fortunately this was all decided before Trump's tweet.

If we are to believe them. Nothing in Bill Barr's history has lead me to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is an honest man.

Is Barr the new boogie man? I just want to be sure while I keep score. 

I've noticed that you guys finally shut the f*ck up about Russia. That’s good for you because you looked like a bunch of whiny pussies that we’re never going to win on that subject. 

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I've noticed that you guys finally shut the f*ck up about Russia. That’s good for you because you looked like a bunch of whiny pussies that we’re never going to win on that subject. 

He might be. I was curious on what their next focus was going to be on now that Russia and Ukraine are in the past.

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

giphy (29).gif

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You can say fuck now, Chuck unlocked it. He doesn't allow me to call you a c*nt yet though, but we're working on it.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski, a Republican from Alaska, criticized President Trump and the Justice Department for getting involved in the Roger Stone sentencing.

"I don't like this chain of events," she said. "The President weighs in, all of a sudden, Justice comes back and says change the deal. I think most people in America would look at that and say, 'Hmm, that just doesn't look right.' And I think they're right."

Murkowski did not say what should be done in response.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham told reporters that the Department of Justice's change in sentencing recommendation is not about President Trump or his tweets. He also said he was briefed about it this morning by the DOJ.

“Should the President stay out of cases? Yeah, absolutely,” Graham told reporters on his way to votes this morning

“If I thought he’d done something that’d change the outcome inappropriately, I’d be the first to say. Apparently in this case…. It makes sense," he added.

On Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris’ call for Attorney General William Barr to testify, Graham said Barr will come before Judiciary committee “sooner rather than later” on oversight. He suggested Harris or others can ask questions about the Stone sentencing then.

I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in such a bunch.  Everyone knows, the last thing Trump is going to do in office is pardon his crew.  So the shortest it's going to be a 1 year sentence.  At most 5 years. 

Just now, gotbeer said:

I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in such a bunch.  Everyone knows, the last thing Trump is going to do in office is pardon his crew.  So the shortest it's going to be a 1 year sentence.  At most 5 years. 

MAGA!

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol I really don’t need to hear from Lisa Murkowski on anything regarding her “displeasure” with the bad behavior of Trump or his surrogates.  Shut the fuck up forever lady. 

What about from Susan Collins?

Sen. Susan Collins, a Republican from Maine, said today President Trump "should not have gotten involved” in the Roger Stone case.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

What about from Susan Collins?

Sen. Susan Collins, a Republican from Maine, said today President Trump "should not have gotten involved” in the Roger Stone case.

Oh my bad.  Yes, Susan Collins can also shut the fuck up forever.  Imagine being an even more cynical coward then Mitt Romney.