9 minutes ago, Rico said:

All I know is Trump's support of this guy is a slap to the face of anyone that has worn the uniform with honor. 

Oh yeah, I’m fat, old and white.  What gives you the right to make that judgment?

7 hours ago, Rico said:

All I know is Trump's support of this guy is a slap to the face of anyone that has worn the uniform with honor. 

I have not heard of any veterans that are upset about this. Now the ones that hate Trump probably are. 

On 11/22/2019 at 10:45 PM, calscuf said:

Maybe someone needs to tell you more about the ghetto.

New Hampshire ghetto = People only trade in their Mercedes every other year, and there are three-year old Subarus on the road.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

I have not heard of any veterans that are upset about this. Now the ones that hate Trump probably are. 

51 minutes ago, Rico said:

*Raises hand*

you must have missed this ......

"Now the ones that hate Trump probably are."

18 hours ago, Rico said:

Respect for military, blue lives et al...unless they dare go left of Atilla.  In the Trumpian world, only traitor Flynn is a real hero because he believe “Orange nazi good.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/intelligence-committee-has-audio-recordings-from-rudy-giulianis-associate-lev-parnas/

TAPES!

happy jonah hill GIF

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

The onion and the Babylon Bee are bad sites. Dislike.  Blacklist. 

The Babylon Bee was excellent during the 2016 election, when they were equally satirical toward Trump and Hillary. Lately, their satire has been much more one-sided. 

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Babylon Bee was excellent during the 2016 election, when they were equally satirical toward Trump and Hillary. Lately, their satire has been much more one-sided. 

I don't think so.