• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

shutterstock_editorial_10434333bm.jpg

I've been in Chicago all week on a business trip.  Locked up in a conference room from 8:30am to 6:00pm.  Wheeeee!!!  

I walk back to my hotel, thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.  I've done the ribs thing.  I've done the pizza and pasta thing.  I'm ready for a steak!  A steak with a big baked potato.

So, I approach my hotel room and there's a riot ... errrrrr ... demonstration going on because apparently Trump is in town and the BLM folks aren't happy about it.  I was fortunate enough to slip into the hotel without being beaten .... errrrrr ... handed a flier by the BLM.  

Look like I'll be having room service.  Thank Trump!

dick

• Replies 49.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I've been in Chicago all week on a business trip.  Locked up in a conference room from 8:30am to 6:00pm.  Wheeeee!!!  

I walk back to my hotel, thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.  I've done the ribs thing.  I've done the pizza and pasta thing.  I'm ready for a steak!  A steak with a big baked potato.

So, I approach my hotel room and there's a riot ... errrrrr ... demonstration going on because apparently Trump is in town and the BLM folks aren't happy about it.  I was fortunate enough to slip into the hotel without being beaten .... errrrrr ... handed a flier by the BLM.  

Look like I'll be having room service.  Thank Trump!

dick

Thanks... Trump!

Drive up to Milwaukee, I am going to get some Chinese food.

You guys are so ****ing insane.

Anyways Chicago set a new record for shootings nailing 21 people in 20 hours.

That's is why you don't leave the Damn hotel, not some boogeyman politician.

Go to heyjackass.com for the latest updates like 71 shot and wounded just in March.

Edited by notti

You guys are so ****ing insane.

Anyways Chicago set a new record for shootings nailing 21 people in 20 hours.

That's is why you don't leave the Damn hotel, not some boogeyman politician.

Go to heyjackass.com for the latest updates like 71 shot and wounded just in March.

black lives matter... unless you are also black then shoot that n*****

I could give a s**t about the politician.  It's his bat-s**t crazy supports and bat-s**t crazy detractors that I'm concerned with.  

Anyway, room service ordered.  7oz grilled center cut filet, mashed potatoes, Caesar salad and a bottle of Liberty School cab.  (AJ - that's what you order when you have a $250 Per Diem.  I actually wanted the salmon, but the center cut was more expensive.)

250? Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn. I've worked out of town for as long as 3-4 months and more than make ends meet with a modest per diem. It's a huge perk to a hard job. I couldn't imagine a big city like waikiki, san francisco, etc. on 250/day… 

But Trump has gone well beyond the dog whistle and the silent majority. His rallies have resembled white trash raves for a while, I'm not surprised violence is breaking out now. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

250? Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn. I've worked out of town for as long as 3-4 months and more than make ends meet with a modest per diem. It's a huge perk to a hard job. I couldn't imagine a big city like waikiki, san francisco, etc. on 250/day… 

But Trump has gone well beyond the dog whistle and the silent majority. His rallies have resembled white trash raves for a while, I'm not surprised violence is breaking out now. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Boy, I really hope it didn't come across as bragging.  But when you put your nose to the grindstone, work hard and ... oh, by the way, happen to be a musical a genius, thought leader, business tycoon and poet laureate ... you eventually get to enjoy the perks.  You can't get them right away!  You have to work hard to get them!  

But you can get there.  

(OMG ... this steak is amazing!)

Boy, I really hope it didn't come across as bragging.  But when you put your nose to the grindstone, work hard and ... oh, by the way, happen to be a musical a genius, thought leader, business tycoon and poet laureate ... you eventually get to enjoy the perks.  You can't get them right away!  You have to work hard to get them!  

But you can get there.  

(OMG ... this steak is amazing!)

You're always forgetting to include being humble.