• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I meant the poster.  We should stay out of foreign elections and they should stay out of ours.  He is a buffoon, if you look at what he has done as a businessman and during his campaign I think it is pretty easy to see what he will do.

10 minutes ago, nate said:

I meant the poster.  We should stay out of foreign elections and they should stay out of ours.  He is a buffoon, if you look at what he has done as a businessman and during his campaign I think it is pretty easy to see what he will do.

The only thing I know for sure about Trump is that the characterized candidate he has created is just that, a character. But like MT said, what his true motivations are a mystery but that should scare anyone.

19 minutes ago, nate said:

What do you think Hillary will do regarding that?

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

What do you think Hillary will do regarding that?

Look over there!  You really have perfected it lately haven't you.

I honestly think she will do what every other president has which is be involved in nation building.  I am glad she isn't calling for Russia, one of the most corrupt governments in the world to hack Donald Trump though, that is for sure.

47 minutes ago, nate said:

I am glad she isn't calling for Russia, one of the most corrupt governments in the world to hack Donald Trump though, that is for sure.

Instead she wants to plant NATO troops up and down Russia's border possibly instigating a war. If you want to talk buffoonery just look at that bitch's record as Secretary of State.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Look over there!  You really have perfected it lately haven't you.

I honestly think she will do what every other president has which is be involved in nation building.  I am glad she isn't calling for Russia, one of the most corrupt governments in the world to hack Donald Trump though, that is for sure.

This whole election, unfortunately, is what he will do vs. she will do.  There is no "look over there".  You make it a flaw for him, isn't it a flaw for her?  I'm more than happy to admit he is more than likely to do so.

4 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I like the move by Trump to tell Russia to deliver the emails to the FBI. HE got the Clinton camp to come out and admit that those missing emails were a matter of national security. 

Plus I think he's trolling the stupid and conspiracy theory people.  If Russia the government did hack the email servers of Clinton and the DNC, which I think they did, just like I think the US hacks everything in Russia.  There is zero reason to release any of the data.  This is a clandestine organization.  CIA and whatever they are in Russia now, don't go out and say, hey look at me, look what I did, woo hoo, give me a high five.  What some of this gossip that we took.  They shut their trap, and keep exploiting the vulnerabilities, and keep stealing information.  Wikileaks on the other hand are in it for the money.  So they will publish anything.  And when your information is as poorly protected as both the Clinton Servers and DNC servers seem to have been.  I'm sure many people from Anonymous and lizard squad and other hacking groups have been having a field day stealing the shit.  Because for them, posting them to sites like Wikileaks is their thing.

It's similar to those celebrity nudes that were stolen.  For years, people have been stealing the photos and trading them underground.  They probably still would be stealing them.  If it were the US and Russian governments doing it, they would still be stealing it, because no one would have ever known.  But after some yahoo hacker comes out and posts a good amount, and says hey look what I did.  Now they know they have a problem and probably took steps to fix the vulnerability.  So now, it's much much harder to get them. 

Russians are a convenient patsy for who hacked the DNC, especially since it could have been easily but who knows. For all we know it could have been the Israelis, Chinese, or any of the other places tasty dishes came from. Oh and also the Brits.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Russians are a convenient patsy for who hacked the DNC, especially since it could have been easily but who knows. For all we know it could have been the Israelis, Chinese, or any of the other places tasty dishes came from. Oh and also the Brits.

I'm glad you separated tasty dishes and the Brits.

24 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yeah it could have been anybody...

Right now Dems are pushing the Putin/Trump angle to try to change the subject. Even Obama's in on the act.

It's like addressing your child when they screw up but they just want to talk about how their brother or sister or acting. Just admit to it, apologize and move on.

13 hours ago, Thomas said:

I'd rather she call than email them, that's for sure.

lol

off topic, but just about every european ive spoke to recently says they hope uts trump. really suprised me. i always pictured them laughing at us and our kardashian culture, and assumed trump would only add to that. but i think with everything going on over there, hes (right or wrong) appealing to some of them along the same lines as people here.

i honestly think he did this whole thing for publicity, and never thought hed make it this far. now that he has, hes like screw it, lets see if i can win. i think hes a joke...but i have to admit, there is some entertainment. i laugh everytime he makes his grand promises that he has zero chance of coming through on, but yells it like a teenage virgin swearing he got laid over the summer.