• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Judging past civilizations while living in today's times and thinking everyone should have been this enlightened is true idiocy. 

Columbus and his brother Diego were actually arrested by the crown in 1500 under the charge of tyranny.  Even in his time people were like, this guy is a murderous asshole.

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Columbus and his brother Diego were actually arrested by the crown in 1500 under the charge of tyranny.  Even in his time people were like, this guy is a murderous asshole.

Ferdinand hated him so much that he released him and shortly afterward funded a fourth voyage. 

21 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ferdinand hated him so much that he released him and shortly afterward funded a fourth voyage. 

and gave him a more lofty title (I think he was promoted to admiral of the high seas, or something like that).

3 hours ago, Adam said:

If you get a W-2 from a Tech company apparently you’re not allowed to have opinions

the problem is the mixing of your personal opinions with your professional responsibilities.

if I go to buy shoes at foot locker, I don't want the clerk telling me I should buy lebron's nikes because black lives matter and we have too much systemic racism in this country. 

14 hours ago, calscuf said:

In not trying to be a jerk, but just answer this:  is your wife really opinionated and vocal and do most of the positions you take on here mirror those opinions?  I’m usually right about shit like this and this is what my gut is telling me.  And please be honest.

My wife and I are very similar in our views. When we got married, I was more progressive than she was (believe it or not), and she has since "caught up" as we've evolved in our worldviews.

I'm much more vocally opinionated that she is. She'll shy away from political conversations with friends and family, while I often find it hard to resist. She also thinks it's stupid that I argue about this stuff on AngelsWin.

I said you're a weird one because you seem to have a Blarg perspective on Christopher F'ing Columbus.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

the problem is the mixing of your personal opinions with your professional responsibilities.

if I go to buy shoes at foot locker, I don't want the clerk telling me I should buy lebron's nikes because black lives matter and we have too much systemic racism in this country. 

If he did that I’d immediately ask for the Detflef Schrempfs

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

There are many things I don’t agree with Trump on but I’ll take him over Biden all day everyday. 

Yeah but you're celebrating the dude like you're excited for him. This isn't a case of "I don't really like him but I'll take him over X". It's more like you really like him but don't quite want to admit it so you call yourself a libertarian to pretend you're not just another cocksucking Trumper. 

5 hours ago, Adam said:

If he did that I’d immediately ask for the Detflef Schrempfs

i have a pair of detlef schrempf game used olympic sneakers. buddy of mine worked at the forum for the 84 summer olympics and got them for me.

i'll trade them to you for my old golf clubs.

On 3/23/2017 at 10:47 AM, fishbulb said:

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure that in about three and a half years we'll be arguing in this thread about things like whether or not Christopher Columbus was a murderous c*nt.

Don't believe me?

Wait and see.

Also, we'll see a Clippers title in 2020. Book it, @m0nkey and @Tank. The Lakers are presently too terrible to possibly compete for one by them. LA will be a Clippers city. Clips for liiiiiife.

uncanny!

boy, you (almost) nailed it.