• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

2 hours ago, Theo Huxtable said:

1. To sell a book, and because he's bitter that Trump kicked him to the curb.

2. I agree, but I need to hear it from a more credible source.

3. I agree.

I don't think the China thing is that huge to sell books. You know sometimes people write things because they are true. Trump is not the angel you think he is.

It can be true that Bolton is telling the truth about the laughable corruption and maleficence of the Trump White House and also that he’s a fucking scum bag.  I doubt anything in that book will shock or surprise.  Isn’t this stuff about asking Xi to help him win re election essentially in the same vein as the Ukraine business ?  Which he was impeached for and then acquitted as we all knew he would be before Pelosi did her fucking charade so the dumb fuck libs could “yaaas qween” her.  Short of becoming a social democrat there’s nothing Trump could possibly do that could get the GOP to turn on him.   The Democrats can’t do shit about any of this and if they could they wouldn’t !

who cares about any of this.  None of it matters.  The scum bags turn on each.  News at 11. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

He’s probably pissed because Trump didn’t start a huge war 

He’s for sure butt hurt about his blue balls on that shit.  Bolton will never stop trying to make world war 3 happen.  It’s his life’s work.  His magnus opus you might say.  Hopefully he never finishes it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

22 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

He’s for sure butt hurt about his blue balls on that shit.  Bolton will never stop trying to make world war 3 happen.  It’s his life’s work.  His magnus opus you might say.  Hopefully he never finishes it. 

I think is done as far as holding any type of position like that in the future 

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

This is the "more credible source" I was talking about. Not the WaPo, but the actions of Trump himself.

2 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

I don't think the China thing is that huge to sell books. You know sometimes people write things because they are true. Trump is not the angel you think he is.

Dude, I'm one of the most anti-Trump guys here. You should know that.

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think is done as far as holding any type of position like that in the future 

Uhh, these fuckers always come back.  Again and again and again.  Some neocon will bring him back.  Or maybe one of these resistance shitlibs that’s forgotten (AKA doesn’t actually give shit) about everything else since he enlisted in the resistance.  Anyway, the Bolton mindset isn’t going away. 

Edited by UndertheHalo