• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You guys need to vote harder. 

And not for Green Party candidates this time.

Maybe not. I don't think Senate Republicans in purple states like Colorado, Arizona, and Maine want to be put in a compromising position like an impeachment vote. McConnell will strike a deal with the idiot and ask him to step down to keep his majority.

36 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The mainstream media, which generally hate Trump, were condemning him 24/7 over the troop withdrawal from Syria, but now that there's a cease fire and what appears to be the imminent end of Turkey's invasion, only light coverage. They mention it and quickly move on to impeachment stories.

It's not the end of Turkey's invasion. It's the permanent occupation of the Kurd's land. This is absolutely embarrassing. Probably worst foreign policy disaster since the Iraq war.

49 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The mainstream media, which generally hate Trump, were condemning him 24/7 over the troop withdrawal from Syria, but now that there's a cease fire and what appears to be the imminent end of Turkey's invasion, only light coverage. They mention it and quickly move on to impeachment stories.

Orange Man nutswing!

3 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

It's not the end of Turkey's invasion. It's the permanent occupation of the Kurd's land. This is absolutely embarrassing. Probably worst foreign policy disaster since the Iraq war.

Uhhhhhhh Lybia 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/im-the-meryl-streep-of-generals-mattis-hits-back-at-trump-calling-him-overrated

"I'm honored to be considered that by Donald Trump because he also called Meryl Streep an overrated actress. So I guess I'm the Meryl Streep of generals, and frankly that sounds pretty good to me," Mattis said, referring to the Academy Award-winning actress.

"And you do have to admit that, between me and Meryl, at least we've had some victories," he added.

The next joke Mattis cracked was about Trump's lack of service during the Vietnam War. He set it up by saying he was not bothered by Trump's comments about him. “I earned my spurs on the battlefield," he said, before throwing in the punchline: "Donald Trump earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor." Trump received five draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the first four being for college and the fifth for heel spurs.

8 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

The next joke Mattis cracked was about Trump's lack of service during the Vietnam War. He set it up by saying he was not bothered by Trump's comments about him. “I earned my spurs on the battlefield," he said, before throwing in the punchline: "Donald Trump earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor".

fresh