• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

**** MSNBC

The bias for Hillary is overwhelming to the point that they are clearly doing things to try to strengthen her nomination.

Last night Chris Matthews ran down a list of "the" candidates, saying what he admired about them. He mentioned Clinton, Trump, Rubio, and even Cruz (although had nothing good to say about him). No Bernie. Rachel Maddow replied, "great encyclopedic list of all the candidates."

Total and utter trash reporting. Right now Bernie has a better chance than Rubio, and probably at least as good a chance as Cruz. Why the snub, Chris? Protecting your stock portfolio?

I've been watching MSNBC during the primaries because they're reasonably entertaining, with more interesting characters than boring CNN, and they're not as batshit crazy as Fox. But I don't think I can stomach it anymore, except if Bernie starts winning - and then I'll watch it for a taste of schadenfreude as Chris Matthews goes apoplectic and Rachel Maddows does a fair-weather Hillary impression and "comes out" for Bernie. I know, its a long-shot but let me dream a bit...

And yes, I realize Hillary dominated Super Tuesday, but Bernie actually won four states, three of which were up-for-grabs. With some more left-leaning and "Rust belt" union-oriented states coming up, he isn't out yet. But the media is spinning it like Hillary is up by five runs in the 8th inning, when in reality it is more like she's up by five runs in the third inning.

Anyhow, the point being I have nothing wrong with being biased, just be honest about it. And stop spinning the news to convince people that the race is over, that Hillary is a foregone conclusion.

**** MSNBC, and **** the almost-as-bad NPR and the rest while I'm at.

Edited by Angelsjunky

Is he receiving some sort of monetary compensation for this photo usage? Has Shutterstock somehow been devalued or lost revenue by him using the branded image they made available on the internet to make a joke on a public web forum of which he has no ownership in?

Seems to me Shutterstock should be paying him. There are undoubtedly people who didn't know where they could get a picture of a white woman throwing a crumpled up piece of paper into a brown slotted trashcan who are now aware that, should they ever need such a photo, they can go to Shutterstock to acquire access to such a thing. AJ has increased this companies product and brand recognition.