• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

Doctors who perform these surgeries on minors can burn in hell.

‘I literally lost organs:’ Why detransitioned teens regret changing genders

“I was failed by the system. I literally lost organs.”

When Chloe was 12 years old, she decided she was transgender. At 13, she came out to her parents. That same year, she was put on puberty blockers and prescribed testosterone. At 15, she underwent a double mastectomy. Less than a year later, she realized she’d made a mistake — all by the time she was 16 years old.

Now 17, Chloe is one of a growing cohort called “detransitioners” — those who seek to reverse a gender transition, often after realizing they actually do identify with their biological sex. Tragically, many will struggle for the rest of their lives with the irreversible medical consequences of a decision they made as minors.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/detransitioned-teens-explain-why-they-regret-changing-genders/

“I saw children being fast-tracked onto medical solutions for psychological problems, and when kids get on the medical conveyor belt, they don’t get off,” Evans said. “But the politicization of the issue was shutting down proper clinical rigor. That meant quite vulnerable kids were in danger of being put on a medical path for treatment that they may well regret.”

Indeed, transitions are getting younger and hastier. Puberty blockers are commonly administered at the first sign of development to children as young as 9, according to the World Professional Association for Transgender Health. Testosterone and estrogen injections are frequently prescribed at age 13 or 14, despite the Endocrine Society’s recommendation of 16. And serious surgeries like mastectomies are sometimes performed on children as young as 13.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

When Chloe was 12 years old, she decided she was transgender. At 13, she came out to her parents. That same year, she was put on puberty blockers and prescribed testosterone. At 15, she underwent a double mastectomy. Less than a year later, she realized she’d made a mistake — all by the time she was 16 years old.

Now 17, Chloe is one of a growing cohort called “detransitioners” — those who seek to reverse a gender transition, often after realizing they actually do identify with their biological sex. Tragically, many will struggle for the rest of their lives with the irreversible medical consequences of a decision they made as minors.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/detransitioned-teens-explain-why-they-regret-changing-genders/

Chloe should sue her parents for everything.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

At minimum, should have their license to practice medicine revoked 

Excellent. It’s nice to see a CEO choose productivity over bullshit.

Tesla lays off head of LGBTQ+ and diversity lead amid Musk’s ‘woke mind virus’ concerns

Tesla has laid off both the president of its LGBTQ+ community and a lead involved in diversity and inclusivity programs at the company. 

While they were let go as part of a broader wave of layoffs, it comes amid several comments Tesla CEO Elon Musk made, concerning what he describes as the “woke mind virus.”

https://electrek.co/2022/06/20/tesla-lay-off-head-lgbtq-diversity-elon-musk-woke-mind-virus/amp/

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Sometimes I wonder if the political left has no interest in running things.  Shit like this is political suicide with like 95% of the electorate.  I also wonder sometimes if the right has some deep plants in like a sort of political jihad pulling strings.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Sometimes I wonder if the political left has no interest in running things.  Shit like this is political suicide with like 95% of the electorate.  I also wonder sometimes if the right has some deep plants in like a sort of political jihad pulling strings.

It’s the only thing holding the dems back. They’ve completely lost the common folk. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I don't think so.  It's branding.  A lot of companies do it.  Especially micro brews.  

Murdered Out was one of their first extra dark roasts. It’s slang for making something totally blackened. Like if you had a black car with dark, black tinted windows.