• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

She needs one of those Clydesdale Budweiser horses

So let's say shes 250 pounds (I don't know her exact weight, nor do I care). Would you bat an eye at a dude like Trout riding a horse (naked, preferably)? It's only because she's a woman and she's making an issue about it online.

Now me? I know I can't ride anything but them big ass Clydesdale horses. But I don't want to ride a horse since the incident when I was 5 and almost got bit by one (I absolutely deserved it btw). 

But I don't care. I know I'm fat and I know it is 100% my own fault and I am 100% capable of changing it, just like this woman. 

I'm a bit too buzzed to form coherent paragraphs but ultimately while you shouldn't "shame" anyone, there's a difference between shaming someone for their height, as opposed to their weight. One they can't control, the other they can. Fat acceptance should not exist IMHO.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

So let's say shes 250 pounds (I don't know her exact weight, nor do I care). Would you bat an eye at a dude like Trout riding a horse (naked, preferably)? It's only because she's a woman and she's making an issue about it online.

Now me? I know I can't ride anything but them big ass Clydesdale horses. But I don't want to ride a horse since the incident when I was 5 and almost got bit by one (I absolutely deserved it btw). 

But I don't care. I know I'm fat and I know it is 100% my own fault and I am 100% capable of changing it, just like this woman. 

I'm a bit too buzzed to form coherent paragraphs but ultimately while you shouldn't "shame" anyone, there's a difference between shaming someone for their height, as opposed to their weight. One they can't control, the other they can. Fat acceptance should not exist IMHO.

2012 Trout could have rode a horse but we all know he let himself go. No horse for Trout 

Totally depends on the type and size of the horse in question. A ranch with pony trekking horses isn't going to have the big Draft horses and Shires that can carry a rider well over 350 pounds, plus the huge saddle that adds another 50 or so.

I bet this guy could carry two of you (not me or my horse):

image.jpeg.693592c31fa4a2be622f9b6a01964eac.jpeg

45 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Totally depends on the type and size of the horse in question. A ranch with pony trekking horses isn't going to have the big Draft horses and Shires that can carry a rider well over 350 pounds, plus the huge saddle that adds another 50 or so.

All right @tdawg87ill ride with you. 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

You English love to grow your horse and teeth quite large.

On 2/25/2016 at 4:34 PM, Angelsjunky said:

This is one of the most worrying trends - it really is a kind of fascism. I find it ironic, because it is done in the name of diversity yet is completely intolerant of diversity of viewpoints.

FIFY