• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

Alabama outlaws gender-affirming medicines for trans kids (msn.com)

I agree with this ban. If you're an adult and want to do it then go for it. 

Agreed. Letting children or their wack-a-doodle parents make a life altering physical decision before the child has a chance to mature more fully is unacceptable.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna33330
So this fat ass publicly shames this business because they want their horses to maintain a healthy spine? Maybe she should ride a treadmill instead 

Have to consider the health of the horses

Owners have a right to refuse service to anyone who could endanger them

3 hours ago, Jason said:

So this fat ass publicly shames this business because they want their horses to maintain a healthy spine? Maybe she should ride a treadmill instead 

They should have let her do and film it and when the horses spine breaks and they have to shoot it everyone could laugh at her fat ass.

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

Judging by the weight listed in the article, a pretty large chunk of the AW population would be banned from riding there 

Hey bro, I got a 3 pound buffer to work with and I could still ride.  Of course 17 pounds of that is in my balls.

3 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Judging by the weight listed in the article, a pretty large chunk of the AW population would be banned from riding there 

I could ride but I’d have to take a lot of fiber the day before and then a big shit right before getting on the horse 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

It's funny, but she's really not "too big" to ride a horse. It depends on the weight of the horses themselves. They can carry 20% of their body weight.