• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

I have a feeling that transgender people hate shit like this. I doubt they look up to Adam Levine and Kaitlyn fuckin Bruce Ass Jenner for "inspiration". 

Reminds me of the Tourretes episode of South Park. Hilarity aside, the message was the kids who actually had Tourretes didn't want it being exploited in the media because it's something they don't want to draw attention to. 

The SJW turds who draw attention to it on Twitter and shit aren't actually tranny. They just want to play character select with their pronouns.

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I have a feeling that transgender people hate shit like this. I doubt they look up to Adam Levine and Kaitlyn fuckin Bruce Ass Jenner for "inspiration". 

Reminds me of the Tourretes episode of South Park. Hilarity aside, the message was the kids who actually had Tourretes didn't want it being exploited in the media because it's something they don't want to draw attention to. 

The SJW turds who draw attention to it on Twitter and shit aren't actually tranny. They just want to play character select with their pronouns.

You would think that the hardline feminists would be making the most noise about this stuff. Yet they seem to be quite about men dominating them in their arena

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Was there something between the m at the top and the menu bars that was removed? It has been bugging me for two days because I can't figure out why it looks different. 

Screenshot_20220405-174459.png

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Was there something between the m at the top and the menu bars that was removed? It has been bugging me for two days because I can't figure out why it looks different. 

Screenshot_20220405-174459.png

Look at this fag and his 5G 

4 hours ago, cals said:

Buzzfeed “article” with Gen Z creases getting upset about comedy before 2015.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ajanibazile/iconic-movies-that-are-problematic

The weirdest thing is that if you read every comment in @Taylors voice, it sounds totally realistic.  Maybe read like 25% in @tdawg87s voice.

(Yes you guys have voices in my head.)

These are the same people who don't want books getting banned and support CRT (I do too, fuck off). 

You don't want history erased yet you whine about movies having things that didn't "age well". I don't understand these idiots. They need to go away.