• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

13 hours ago, Todd said:

Hey it’s important for them to make recruiting videos for the .50% of girls with 2 moms that want to serve in the military 

This after we learned from Iraq women just don't work in combat. From the time a woman arrive for deployment train up to completing the deployment was about a 2-3 years process. Women were about 25% success rate and then the stats disappeared. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I'm not afraid of trans people. I just think they have a mental disorder and should be counselled out of mutilating and killing themselves.

Some of them have gender dysphoria, not all. 

The two things you mentioned that they should be "counseled for" are contradictory. People with gender dysphoria have a higher suicide rate because they cannot be happy in their own body. It's something neither you or I or cals (maybe?) could ever understand. 

You're saying they should get counseling to what, change this line of thinking? That they AREN'T actually a girl and shouldn't get surgery? Please correct me if I'm wrong there, I don't want to assume. That just sounds an awful lot like you supporting conversation therapy.

Edited by tdawg87

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You're saying they should get counseling to what, change this line of thinking? That they AREN'T actually a girl and shouldn't get surgery?

That's exactly what I'm saying. A person that is born with a dick is a male. A person that is born with a pussy is a female. "Gender dysphoria" is just a psycho babble term that tries to validate a person who is having thoughts of delusion and self harm. Anyone who wants to change genders has serious issues and needs to be discouraged instead of encouraged to mutilate themselves. 

"stan" means to basically obsess over something in a positive way. The BTS meal is just chicken mcnuggets but with new sauces, namely ones inspired by McDonald's South Korea, though the flavors are "Cajun" and "Sweet Chili". It's basically "you can't order this if you're white" without saying it directly.

As for what she is? Considering the stupidity of people like this, I'm guessing white with a filter to make her look more "ethnic".

59 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

"stan" means to basically obsess over something in a positive way. The BTS meal is just chicken mcnuggets but with new sauces, namely ones inspired by McDonald's South Korea, though the flavors are "Cajun" and "Sweet Chili". It's basically "you can't order this if you're white" without saying it directly.

As for what she is? Considering the stupidity of people like this, I'm guessing white with a filter to make her look more "ethnic".

White people should stick to mayo and ranch