• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

50 minutes ago, cals said:

LaQuanda reading your AW posts again?

No I just know that what she said is incredibly racist and absolutely a fire-able offense.

I know you agree with everything she said because lol, but you obviously know this. 

I find this hilarious. Libs require most all Hispanic kids to prove their literacy to enter public schools. Doesn't get much more racist than that. Same libs get their ass in the air anytime someone points out the obvious failures in most black communities. I had a black Principal try to pull that shit with my son. I had to point out our cultural differences and that we don't blame whitey in my house. We don't raise fucking victims. If my son gets a C its because he did poorly not due to any language barrier. 

10 hours ago, cals said:

https://abc7.com/palmdale-racist-rant-teacher-zoom/10451148/

So apparently the kid is a piece of shit and his mother was pulling the “my Dontrelle is perfect” nonsense.  Class ends and she doesn’t log off Zoom properly.

So she says what we all think: “I mean these parents, that's what kind of pieces of shit they are. Black. He's Black. They're a Black family, your son has learned to lie to everybody and make excuses. Cause you taught him to make excuses that nothing is his fault. This is what Black people do. This is what Black people do."

So now she’s fired and the school district is getting sued.  Thoughts?

She's pretty stupid. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

She needs to shop Costco so she can feel good about being checked when she leaves. She probably goes through 5 gallons of mayo in a month too.   

I can't tell if she's trans or not

Author apologizes to readers as children's book pulled from shelves

A children's graphic novel from the immensely popular "Captain Underpants" series will no longer be found in library and book store shelves after the publisher deemed it to contain "passive racism." 

The book in question is 2010's "The Adventures of Ook and Gluk" by Dav Pilkey, who has apologized for the work saying it "contains harmful racial stereotypes" and is "wrong and harmful to my Asian readers."

The book follows a pair of friends who travel from 500,001 B.C. to 2222, where they meet a martial arts instructor who teaches them kung fu and they learn principles found in Chinese philosophy. However, its publisher Scholastic has decided to remove the book from its websites, stop processing orders for it and is seeking a return on all inventory. 

1 hour ago, Redondo said:
Author apologizes to readers as children's book pulled from shelves

A children's graphic novel from the immensely popular "Captain Underpants" series will no longer be found in library and book store shelves after the publisher deemed it to contain "passive racism." 

The book in question is 2010's "The Adventures of Ook and Gluk" by Dav Pilkey, who has apologized for the work saying it "contains harmful racial stereotypes" and is "wrong and harmful to my Asian readers."

The book follows a pair of friends who travel from 500,001 B.C. to 2222, where they meet a martial arts instructor who teaches them kung fu and they learn principles found in Chinese philosophy. However, its publisher Scholastic has decided to remove the book from its websites, stop processing orders for it and is seeking a return on all inventory. 

Kung Fu cavemen have always had a tough time in America. Jim Crow laws did them no favors

Professors want to scrap sheet music, tied to ‘white supremacy’

Professors want to scrap sheet music, tied to ‘white supremacy’

Staff members within the University of Oxford’s music department have reportedly suggested removing sheet music from the school’s curriculum because of its purported  connections to a "colonial past."

Professors said that music notation has not "shaken off its connection to its colonial past" and that sticking with it would be a "slap in the face" for students of color, according to documents reviewed by the British outlet The Telegraph.

The same faculty also reportedly questioned whether the current curriculum was complicit in "white supremacy," pointing to the program’s focus on "white European music from the slave period" – composers like Mozart and Beethoven.

The professors further suggested that certain classical music skills – like playing the piano and conducting orchestral arrangements – ought not to be required given that they "structurally center white European music" and cause "students of color great distress."

The faculty members said the curriculum should broaden its music offerings with studies like "African and African Diasporic Musics," "Global Musics," and "Popular Musics."

Oxford’s music curriculum already offers non-Eurocentric course options, but the professors who proposed these changes said the school’s nearly "all-white faculty" gives "privilege to white musicians" by default.

Will this ever end?

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Nothing is more terrifying to me than the thought of having to take a job that requires interaction with the general public 

What, you don’t want to work with people who think you’re their servant ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

15 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, that silly made up scenario is not described in the document at all.  It literally says don’t fight with your colleagues who are black.  

Exactly. That's why I've said the anti "SJW" jumped the shark. They are now the ones looking for anything to get offended over. 

25 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Exactly. That's why I've said the anti "SJW" jumped the shark. They are now the ones looking for anything to get offended over. 

All the culture war stuff is bullshit for brain dead babies.  Both the mentally ill woke scold mob and the equally mentally ill reactionary dipshit responses.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, that silly made up scenario is not described in the document at all.  It literally says don’t fight with your colleagues who are black.  

He was obviously being exaggerated and hyperbolic for comedic purposes.

You don't have a problem with the Disney "anti-racism" woke brainwashing? Politics should stay out of the workplace. It's infuriating to me. Same for companies who try to espouse "Christian" values on their employees.

22 minutes ago, NrM said:

He was obviously being exaggerated and hyperbolic for comedic purposes.

You don't have a problem with the Disney "anti-racism" woke brainwashing? Politics should stay out of the workplace. It's infuriating to me. Same for companies who try to espouse "Christian" values on their employees.

Infuriating to you ? You sound as crazy as the people you’ve got yourself all worked up about.