• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

48 minutes ago, Tank said:

okay, it looks like the next time you come over for movie night, we're going to have to watch all of the Toy Story movies (but not #4 because it kinda sucked) so you can realize what a great injustice you've hurled onto the potato heads.

Will this be before or after he shoves his own body parts back up his ass?

12 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Will this be before or after he shoves his own body parts back up his ass?

i'm concerned with how bitter you seem to have become. how can i help?

maybe you need a pumpkin beer.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

okay, it looks like the next time you come over for movie night, we're going to have to watch all of the Toy Story movies (but not #4 because it kinda sucked) so you can realize what a great injustice you've hurled onto the potato heads.

There are four Toy Story movies? Sheesh.

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

I thought LatinX was a way to prevent you from misgendering people. Sorry but I’m not fully woke yet 

Yeah but you only care about that shit if you're already trans.... I think... also, I thought it was just a way to eliminate the use of 'latinO' when referencing an array of genders? 

America in 2021 is just too difficult for me 😞

13 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yeah but you only care about that shit if you're already trans.... I think... also, I thought it was just a way to eliminate the use of 'latinO' when referencing an array of genders? 

America in 2021 is just too difficult for me 😞

Yes, apparently it’s to replace Latina/Latino. I have some good friends who are pretty liberal and one is Mexican and the other is from El Salvador. They both think Latinx is really stupid and get mad when they here it. Only stupid white progressives that just got out of college use that term

How did an F student rank near top half of his class?

A Baltimore high school student failed all but three classes over four years and almost graduated near the top half of his class with a 0.13 GPA, according to a local report. 

Tiffany France, the mother of the failing student, thought her son would be receiving his diploma from Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visual Arts in June. However, she was surprised to discover that he is being sent back to the ninth grade to start over.

"He's stressed, and I am, too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying," France told FOX 45 Baltimore.

France expressed frustration with the school, asking why her son would have to complete three more years of high school after "the school failed him." 

France's son failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days over his first three years of high school. Only one teacher requested a parent-teacher conference, but France said that didn't happen. Despite this, her son still ranked 62nd in his class out of 120 total students.

"The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that," she said.

But it's the schools fault?

45 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Dr. Seuss was "canceled" by the people who own the books. 

Yep. That's the point I was trying to make yesterday. I think the anti-SJW/anti-woke crowd officially jumped the shark with this Dr. Seuss and Mr Potato Head outrage. 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

How did an F student rank near top half of his class?

A Baltimore high school student failed all but three classes over four years and almost graduated near the top half of his class with a 0.13 GPA, according to a local report. 

Tiffany France, the mother of the failing student, thought her son would be receiving his diploma from Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visual Arts in June. However, she was surprised to discover that he is being sent back to the ninth grade to start over.

"He's stressed, and I am, too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying," France told FOX 45 Baltimore.

France expressed frustration with the school, asking why her son would have to complete three more years of high school after "the school failed him." 

France's son failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days over his first three years of high school. Only one teacher requested a parent-teacher conference, but France said that didn't happen. Despite this, her son still ranked 62nd in his class out of 120 total students.

"The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that," she said.

But it's the schools fault?

Single mom for sure. Dumb bitch shouldn’t have spread her legs if she wasn’t ready to raise a kid. 

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yep. That's the point I was trying to make yesterday. I think the anti-SJW/anti-woke crowd officially jumped the shark with this Dr. Seuss and Mr Potato Head outrage. 

EBay to remove Dr. Seuss books from sale over offensive imagery

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/541672-ebay-to-remove-dr-seuss-books-from-sale-over-offensive-imagery

Online retailer eBay has announced it is working to remove sales of some books from Dr. Seuss over offensive imagery.

13 minutes ago, Jay said:

EBay to remove Dr. Seuss books from sale over offensive imagery

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/541672-ebay-to-remove-dr-seuss-books-from-sale-over-offensive-imagery

Online retailer eBay has announced it is working to remove sales of some books from Dr. Seuss over offensive imagery.

Ok