• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

11 hours ago, Tank said:

Growing up in SoCal, aunt jemima and Mrs. butter worth were the only maple syrup options available. It wasn’t until I was 20 and living in Massachusetts that I first saw their version of maple syrup. It was runny and watery and I didn’t like it. I thought it was a dooshy ripoff of what REAL maple syrup was supposed to taste like.

Look what you did Tank.  Not only did you make Baby Jesus Cry.

Say goodbye to Uncle Ben, Mrs. Buttersworth, and the Cream of Wheat chef

https://www.theonion.com/quaker-oats-replaces-historically-racist-aunt-jemima-ma-1844015205

zndblf0kzhcjppw8fwne.thumb.jpg.0867b362f5c283361df5040586c8d9dc.jpg

Quaker Oats Replaces Historically Racist Aunt Jemima Mascot With Black Female Lawyer Who Enjoys Pancakes Sometimes

“Our new mascot is based on several real-life black women who are lawyers and eat pancakes some mornings when they aren’t too busy litigating on behalf of the disadvantaged. While Sheila does enjoy our extended line of breakfast foods, that is only one small facet of her rich and complex identity as a human being: Sheila also speaks fluent Italian, likes U2, is bisexual, and enjoys cross-country skiing. Let us make it clear that Sheila never serves the pancakes herself, but now and then goes to a diner near the courthouse where waitresses and waiters of a variety of races serve them to her.”

55 minutes ago, Tank said:

so will this mean no more references to living in their mom's basement until they're 40 and they only wear flannel all day long?

if so, I'm going to feel disenfranchised and may need to start a protest.

You'd fit right in with the rest of the protesters.