• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

33 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The author:

8F356437-EC51-450C-9D87-63295FE2DCBE.jpeg

Honest question. If you saw homey here stranded on the side of the 40 - an hour+ outside of Barstow, and you knew who he was and that he wrote this piece, would you throw your shitty INO fries at him or run him over?

Edited by Adam

6 hours ago, Adam said:

Honest question. If you saw homey here stranded on the side of the 40 - an hour+ outside of Barstow, and you knew who he was and that he wrote this piece, would you throw your shitty INO fries at him or run him over?

I'd ask him if he needs help getting back to Brandon's house.

We should have nipped this problem in the bud. Now these assholes are lighting buildings on fire and claiming city blocks as their own. When the pendulum shifts it will be glorious and and the liberal tears will flow like the salmon of Capistrano. 

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

We should have nipped this problem in the bud. Now these assholes are lighting buildings on fire and claiming city blocks as their own. When the pendulum shifts it will be glorious and and the liberal tears will flow like the salmon of Capistrano. 

The Salmon? 

2 hours ago, Franklin Bluth said:

I've heard of the swallows of Capistrano, but I'm guessing LHalo isn't confident enough in his masculinity to use a word like "swallow."

Sounds like an adventure I had down in south OC a while back. The ladies down there will do anything after a few shots of Makers.