• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It's actually pretty brilliant.  Instead of students paying SAT and ACT for their exams.  Students will have to pay UC for their entrance exam.  

Sounded like their plan was a removal of all standardize testing... there isn't any reason to drop the SAT/ACT if you are gona replace it with your own test.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Sounded like their plan was a removal of all standardize testing... there isn't any reason to drop the SAT/ACT if you are gona replace it with your own test.

Read the article again.

Wait, I thought you were going to sleep.

If the UC couldn’t produce a revised test for applicants for the fall of 2025 from high schools across the state, then Napolitano recommended “that UC eliminate altogether its standardized testing requirement for admissions for California students.”

So I guess this just comes down to what you think their motivations are.

I’m rather disappointed to hear this. Our school has been a Sunday testing center (for Jewish kids, seventh day Adventist’s and others - the youngest Jonas brother even took his SATs on our campus) and I was a proctor. Got paid $125 each time I supervised a testing session. Quick and easy money that I greatly appreciated receiving.

Just now, Tank said:

I’m rather disappointed to hear this. Our school has been a Sunday testing center (for Jewish kids, seventh day Adventist’s and others - the youngest Jonas brother even took his SATs on our campus) and I was a proctor. Got paid $125 each time I supervised a testing session. Quick and easy money that I greatly appreciated receiving.

You can still be a testing center. 

• 2 weeks later...

Texas Ranger statue at Love Field removed over concerns about the depicted lawman’s racist history

A new book about the Rangers’ nearly 200-year history, which includes episodes of police brutality and racism, led city officials to take action.

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-entertainment/visual-arts/2020/06/03/the-statue-of-the-texas-ranger-at-love-field-may-be-coming-down/