• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

So if Bruce Jenner is brave for getting plastic surgery, why is Jane Fonda brave for quitting it?

Have at it, Libs.

My cousins husband fought in Vietnam. He still hasn’t forgiven Hanoi Jane for her comments back then. It’s still a fresh wound for him and many of his buddies.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

My cousins husband fought in Vietnam. He still hasn’t forgiven Hanoi Jane for her comments back then. It’s still a fresh wound for him and many of his buddies.

Yeah well Jane Fonda had a Vietnamese plastic surgeon. 

Who is the real hero?

Shut up, Cals.

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

She became Hanoi Jane for the photo of her sitting on the NVA anti-aircraft gun. It was stupid and put her in a bad light with the military even today but of all the people to hate over Vietnam it feels like choosing an actress misses the mark by a long way 

If you believe the stories of her visit there, it’s more than a photo taken. There are POWs that claim that they gave her their names but she just threw that away. I tend to believe those stories

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, calscuf said:

We could all use a little laugh.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/am-13-old-gender-non-conformist-thinks-gender-131345674--abc-news-topstories.html

I didn't mean to and @Angelsjunky I'm sorry, but I just kept thinking of you when I read this. 

Because you think I'm a gender non-conformist? Or because you erroneously and ridiculously think that anyone with left-of-center politics believes the same things, even though I have repeatedly spoken out against wokeness?

If the latter, you're an idoit. If the former, I find myself mildly aroused.

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Filling his thermos at the 7-11 with real coffee, not that phoney stuff in those pretentious and ambiguously gay coffee shops. He's also dumping 11 Irish cream packets into it. Don't judge.

lol wife just made me a cup of black. believe she just poured hot water over some coffee grounds. pretty thick

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

We could all use a little laugh.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/am-13-old-gender-non-conformist-thinks-gender-131345674--abc-news-topstories.html

I didn't mean to and @Angelsjunky I'm sorry, but I just kept thinking of you when I read this. 

This is a damn shame. I bet this kids daddy is a metrosexual with the with them fag glasses. At 6, my daddy built me a wooden boxing ring and i got a punching bag  for Christmas. At 13 i was dipping skoal  during baseball games trying to get some pussy afterwards. poor parenting and kids like this how we get a team full of lesbians on the womens national team and bruce jenner wins a damn beauty contest. i just hope espn dont get a hold of this. when he turns 18 they will do a body issue because he beat some girls in a bike race

• 1 month later...