• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Insect repellent

NJHalo

I started a side business with three partners. We are trying to promote an all-natural, certified organic insect repellent. We are doing OK in the northeast because of the tick problem and Lyme Disease, but need to expand. It is effective against vector borne diseases. Works to protect against ticks, flies, fleas, mosquitos, gnats, chiggers, and other pests. We also have a pet version for dogs and cats.
It was our belief to offer a safe, effective alternative to using dangerous chemicals like DEET, permethrin, IR3535, and many others that are found in popular brands.
Please consider using Ticks-N-All, and helping spread the word. You can order off our website, or use the drop down box on the website to find where to buy.
Thanks!

http://www.ticks-n-all.com/

Good luck

By the way, DEET has never proven to be dangerous :D

From the CDC website:

Using DEET Products Safely

FIFRA requires that pesticides be used according to the approved label. Always follow the recommendations appearing on the product label. According to the CDC, DEET products used as directed, should not be harmful, although in rare cases using DEET products can cause skin irritation. All DEET product labels include the following directions to help reduce the chance of DEET irritating your skin or eyes:

•Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.

•Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.

•Do not apply to hands or near eyes and mouth of young children.

•Do not allow young children to apply this product.

•Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.

•Do not use under clothing.

•Avoid over-application of this product.

•After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.

•Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.

•Use of this product may cause skin reactions

These warnings are required by the FDA on all products containing DEET. Our product does not carry such warnings, nor are any needed.

I am especially encouraged by the "should not" be harmful labeling.

Edited by NJHalo

I never realized how many different species of mosquitoes there were until getting involved with this. We have had good luck against most mosquitoes, with the exception of Minnesota.

Jarrod Washburn sampled our product on his deer farm in Wisconsin

I never realized how many different species of mosquitoes there were until getting involved with this. We have had good luck against most mosquitoes, with the exception of Minnesota.

We use the torches and candles for our deck.  The problem is if I am outside playing soccer with my daughter or out fishing or something.  Only thing that works are the "backwoods" deet versions.

How did he say it tasted?

We use the torches and candles for our deck.  The problem is if I am outside playing soccer with my daughter or out fishing or something.  Only thing that works are the "backwoods" deet versions.

Which just proves that mosquitos love soccer-playing atheists, doncha know.