• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Enjoy an ad-free experience at AngelsWin.com

Chuck

Hey guys, I now have integrated the forum with member subscriptions and designed a "Premium" page if you'd like to upgrade your account to a one-year or lifetime premium membership.

You can read access it in the menu navigation bar under the header logo, or the three horizontal lines on mobile, then choose "Premium" in the dropdown. 

Here is the direct link to check out: https://www.angelswin.com/angelswin.com-store/

As the expenses have increased there are more ads coming, videos advertisements, popups, but on the flip side there's more to come in addition to becoming ad-free for Premium members, which include some upcoming forum features that will be exclusive just to premium memberships. 

58 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

These ads are Facking me in the ass. I love clicking on a thread right as an ad pops in causing me to click on said ad, sending Chuck $0.002

You shouldn't see any pop-ups bucko, just our regular non-intrusive ads! But I appreciate the two pennies. 🙂 

@tomsred, thanks a bazallion. 

Also, you were the first to test out my new auto subscription code when upgrading your membership to Premium. I tested in the sandbox account, but not live on the site. It worked! Yay

Thank you for becoming a lifetime premium member at AngelsWin.com. You've always been a great contributor and friend. 

Dog Fist Bump GIF by merkinspurlock

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@tomsred, thanks a bazallion. 

Also, you were the first to test out my new auto subscription code when upgrading your membership to Premium. I tested in the sandbox account, but not live on the site. It worked! Yay

Thank you for becoming a lifetime premium member at AngelsWin.com. You've always been a great contributor and friend. 

Dog Fist Bump GIF by merkinspurlock

Thank you Chuck!  Glad to hear the system worked well, it was very easy to do from my end.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I repurchased my premium membership and I am still getting infolinks pop up ads at the bottom, and chuck e cheese banner ads.

What gives?

It must be a caching issue with your browser. Delete all browser cookies/cache, sign out and sign back in to resolve the issue. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2020 at 8:36 AM, Chuckster70 said:

It must be a caching issue with your browser. Delete all browser cookies/cache, sign out and sign back in to resolve the issue. 

Chuck, 

understanding that there are much bigger problems in life, I have gotten pop up messages all year as a premium member.

I didn't want to delete cookies because I have a ton of different logins for work.

I got a new work computer this week, so this computer has zero cache.  I log in and I *still* get info links ads on every page.

Any other suggestions?

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Chuck, 

understanding that there are much bigger problems in life, I have gotten pop up messages all year as a premium member.

I didn't want to delete cookies because I have a ton of different logins for work.

I got a new work computer this week, so this computer has zero cache.  I log in and I *still* get info links ads on every page.

Any other suggestions?

I'll take a look today @yk9001

Are you just seeing the bottom infolinks ads but no others?