Chuckster70

Enjoy an ad-free experience at AngelsWin.com

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I have joined a new ad network so you will be seeing a bunch more ads than normal if you're not a premium ad-exempt member. Just a heads up! 

Here are the options on becoming an ad-exempt member so that you'll no longer see ads on our forum. 

Simply click on one of the two options, whether it's a one-year subscription or lifetime membership here: https://www.angelswin.com/subscriptions/1/

Annotation 2019-10-22 145837.png

In addition to becoming an ad-free member you also help further the awesomeness of this forum & website for bigger and better things ahead as we continue to stay up to date on the modern technology of this forum software, pay for server costs and help give back to those who pour into the website & forum 24/7. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Chuck,

Hope you had a good Christmas, and have a Happy New Year! I just paid my 1 year subscription, but forgot to put my AW.Com name in the notes. 

LMK if you need me to get you a confirmation code or something. 

Thanks, 

Terry (NJHalo)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

Hey Chuck,

Hope you had a good Christmas, and have a Happy New Year! I just paid my 1 year subscription, but forgot to put my AW.Com name in the notes. 

LMK if you need me to get you a confirmation code or something. 

Thanks, 

Terry (NJHalo)

 

HA!  I just did the same thing...Matt (HaloMatt)

Sorry about that.  Lemme know too. 

Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Chuck, I just paid and never saw a chance through paypal to put my name in a note

Here is my receipt number

Receipt number: 5MA13191G4009513U

Thanks again.

OK, so I'm not going senile!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Hi Chuck,

I did it!

Receipt number: 3290068604136960

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of a great fan forum.

Thank you. I will make the change to your account when I get home this afternoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 101halo said:

PayPal Transaction ID #80C31595LH168003Y, but just reinstated the PP account so it might take longer than normal. Did the lifetime plus the $3.20 "Pay for a handy Pal" fee. 

Thank you @101halo, you're all set up! 

You are now AD....

free dave chappelle GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to get some feedback from some of our members who in the past few months switched from ads to an ad-free experience here. 

I appreciate you all who either bear with the ads because you love it here and you know I have some website bills to be paid, or have chosen an ad-free experience. 

Your review of the ad-exempt membership vs. ads are much appreciated. ?

@101halo, @makepeac, @eligrba, @VariousCrap, @Taylor, @NJHalo, @Dtwncbad, @yk9001, @halomatt & @Dochalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 11:48 AM, Chuckster70 said:

I'd like to get some feedback from some of our members who in the past few months switched from ads to an ad-free experience here. 

I appreciate you all who either bear with the ads because you love it here and you know I have some website bills to be paid, or have chosen an ad-free experience. 

Your review of the ad-exempt membership vs. ads are much appreciated. ?

@101halo, @makepeac, @eligrba, @VariousCrap, @Taylor, @NJHalo, @Dtwncbad, @yk9001, @halomatt & @Dochalo

I always thought the ads were not intrusive enough to justify the cost.  I was completely wrong.  Within the first day of my ad-free experience, I realized the difference and the cost was more than worth it.  You would be a fool not to subscribe to the ad-free option if you visit the forum on a regular basis.

 

Thanks again @Chuckster70 for making this happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, eligrba said:

I always thought the ads were not intrusive enough to justify the cost.  I was completely wrong.  Within the first day of my ad-free experience, I realized the difference and the cost was more than worth it.  You would be a fool not to subscribe to the ad-free option if you visit the forum on a regular basis.

 

Thanks again @Chuckster70 for making this happen.

Thank you, @eligrba?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.