• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com NFL Picks - Week 18 - Wild Card Weekend Playoffs

Black Beard

I'll take it. Washington isn't great so GB definitely could beat them. Don't have much hope for them next week against a great Arizona team but I can stomach a loss to them much better than a loss to an average Washington team. Anything GB does from here on out is gravy IMO

Part of me is happy that Minnesota choked in the way they did but another part of me is pissed because that was the best chance to keep Seattle out. That team has had a top 5 offense and the #1 scoring defense...that's a winning combination come playoff time. The extreme cold temperatures were likely the best shot of holding them back but they lucked their way into a win with Minnesota doing what they do best, choke in spectacular fashion

Expecting Sea to beat Carolina next week with Arizona handling GB. Hopefully Chiefs can beat NE. They're a fun story this season

packers offense started off slowly but shook it off. defense was solid. good showing all the way around.

What sucks is that this is the best defense they've had since they won it all in 2010. This young secondary is very exciting and has a ton of potential going forward. It's a shame that the offense has regressed this year.

Was good to see them control the game after the slow start. Outscored Washington 35-7 after falling behind 11-0. They really need to get healthy to have any shot next week. Their #1 CB(Shields) has been out 4 weeks with a concussion, Randall was shaken up in this game but returned, and Rollins left with a quad injury. They need all these guys vs the Cardinals weapons

KC +5.5 @ NE -5.5

Green Bay +7.5 @ Arizona -7.5

Seattle +2.5 @ Carolina -2.5

Pittsburgh + 7.5 @ Denver -7.5

Crazy to see such big spreads in 3 of the games for the playoffs.  The Steelers line moved 2 points when Antonio brown was ruled out.

I was tempted to take Seattle.  I think Arizona will win by at least two touchdowns.

Edited by nate

Man, Chiefs pass rush just getting nowhere. Really couldn't allow the Pats to quickly get points back after the Chiefs finally get a TD. Bad series here but they need to salvage it by holding NE to just a FG

Brady is doing three step drops. No time or action for a sack. Complete adjustment to last year when we smoked them.