• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com NFL Picks - Week 18 - Wild Card Weekend Playoffs

Black Beard

Some site has the early lines as:

Pats -5

Denver -3.5

Seems like free money in the KC game (both teams headed in different directions, at worst this game is close). Might be smart money to put big on DEN as the rapist gave an interview like he's not good to go or will be close to 100%. That line is going to shift heavily when they announce Jones will be the QB. 

Bengals blowing it at the end with the 2 idiots that everybody knew would lose their temper. That's what happens when you have clowns like Burfict and Pacman Jones on your roster. Burfict needs a lengthy suspension because that dude is legit crazy and is constantly out there trying to injure players. That was such a ridiculous hit

Love how the AFC playoffs are shaping up. Patriots now have to face the red hot Chiefs rather than the Bengals

The Jones penalty was lame. He's an asshole and I don't like him but calling that penalty that basically decided the game is awful

Agreed.

The more I think about it, what the **** was Joey Porter doing on the field? Why was that allowed? And why didn't the refs do anything about it?

Instead of a 50 yard fg, it's 35 because a LB coach is on the field during their offensive possession inciting the other team.

The refs were in over their head from the start. I thought they did as decent a job under the circumstances, but that was a bad call.

I don't. Haven't been this down on a Packers playoff team since their 2004 squad. This team is simply broken this year and they've shown no signs of any turnaround at all for the past 2.5 months.

Yeah I know..a little wishful thinking on my part!