• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com NFL Picks - Week 18 - Wild Card Weekend Playoffs

Black Beard

PITT is missing both of their RBs.

The road teams collectively are way better and home division winners snuck in.

I have a feeling KC will blow them out, but want to stay away.

I'd parlay CIN and GB. Tease if you have to since they are a lock at home and with the better team.

I'll take my chances of Branden Weeden and no one outside of Hopkins against one of the best defenses that I believe leads the league in turnovers.

I can see 17 points just off of turnovers.

I have always thought the game would be closer, but a professional gambler changed my mind. I don't even get the Andy Reid talk....the same guy that coached the team to 10 straight wins?

I'll take my chances of Branden Weeden and no one outside of Hopkins against one of the best defenses that I believe leads the league in turnovers.

I can see 17 points just off of turnovers.

I have always thought the game would be closer, but a professional gambler changed my mind. I don't even get the Andy Reid talk....the same guy that coached the team to 10 straight wins?

And has blown it in the playoffs over and over and over?

I didn't know they would go with Hoyer, but I knew whoever it was going to be was going to be shit with Justin Houston coming back with that solid D.

Already 4 turnovers, all with pressure. Any time he feels the pressure he has made some absolutely shit throws. That red zone one was a back breaker.

Was hoping they would have ran away with the game after punching them in the jaw with that opening kickoff return. The fast few weeks the games have been like this where the Chiefs come out strong behind the D but don't go for the throat and are cool with controlling the clock and just making sure the game ends in a win.

I feel like better teams would punish them for not taking advantage of the field position, turnovers, etc.

Game has gone as expected except for not capitalizing on the mistakes. I think they just said Hopkins is out for the rest of the game with a concussion. I have no idea how Houston will even score now.

Probably going to be the rhetoric. It won't be that the defenses were both towards the best in the league and both on hot streaks.

KC about to score again. This conservative controlling the game style isn't the easiest on the eyes, but it's pretty damn effective with a lock down D.

27-0 in the playoffs is solid. Shutouts at this stage are rare....granted there is still about a full quarter left.

Blowout as expected.