• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Six teams that should trade for Lightning's Jonathan Drouin

gotbeer

A smallish QMJHL scorer. Hasn't earned the trust of the coaches and is struggling for ice time. That's never happened before. Now is demanding a trade? Buyer beware. Darryl Sutter would eat him alive so yeah I don't see that happening. That said it'd probably take a sizeable haul to get him since he is on his ELC.

Anaheim Ducks and Jonathan Drouin, Why A Deal Could Be Made

Conditional first, following years second, and one or two youngsters not named Ritchie or Theodore.  Although I would prefer an upcoming restricted FA be added to the mix, can understand the cap issues on why TB would not want them.  Maybe a 3 way trade with a team that needs a goalie? 

Murray seems (correctly) preoccupied with fixing the mindset on the team (see ya Hagelin). Bringing in a me first youngster who while talented is woefully inexperienced and unproven doesn't seem to be a headache he'd be interested in. And that isn't taking  into consideration that he just crapped on the kid publicly with those comments.  I mean does the kid seem like a Murray guy to you?  What happens when he bitches about playing time in March. That'd be a fun distraction.

what a dumbass.

i think this kid's just getting bad advice from an agent who likes to cause drama.

Exactly. The NHL does not need this kid, but this kid has somehow forgotten that he needs the NHL. As soon as he gets traded he needs to fire this moron agent, too.

I can't stand arrogant athletes.

The team that needs Drouin the most is a team that lacks a good farm system & could use a piece to build for the future that they could let play on their current roster. NJ & ARI lack a deep farm system but could offer up a quanity of prospects in their top 15 for Drouin.

Since Tampa has lost leverage they may have to settle for what Arizona or New Jersey offer them.

I totally agree with your characterization of who could use him though I think there are more applicable teams including of course Toronto.

Them too. I wonder what the Toronto market would be like for Drouin. They will hype him up like they did Kadri & then want him out of town when he doesn't show up for games.