• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tuna Surprise

nate

I spent many years in the middle east and most of the tuna I got there was labeled to local companies and it was so much better than what I've been getting here since my return. The solid white albacore in oil that you get over there is better and cheaper. Tuna packed in water tastes like water anyway.

And it's not just the tuna. The chicken here, especially at fast food places, is ridiculously oversized and has much less taste. If you go to a Popeye's or KFC in Bahrain you will be blown away by the difference in quality and taste.

But American beef is far better than the skinny-ass grass fed crap you get elsewhere.

I spent many years in the middle east and most of the tuna I got there was labeled to local companies and it was so much better than what I've been getting here since my return. The solid white albacore in oil that you get over there is better and cheaper. Tuna packed in water tastes like water anyway.

And it's not just the tuna. The chicken here, especially at fast food places, is ridiculously oversized and has much less taste. If you go to a Popeye's or KFC in Bahrain you will be blown away by the difference in quality and taste.

But American beef is far better than the skinny-ass grass fed crap you get elsewhere.

hows the anal leakage working out for you tho...?

• 9 years later...
5 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Yes.  No one is allowed to swim in the community pool anymore

2696DF7B-531A-49DD-827A-BC0A552B4129.jpeg

A few months ago I realized that every public pool has this same sign. So the words "active diarrhea" are published on signs all across the community.