• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone have an older iPhone or Smartphone you're not using?

Chuck

I'd be interested in taking it off your hands or buying it from you for my daughter.

Poor girl just got a new phone and we didn't get the insurance since I got her a good protective case and screen, but she dropped it just perfectly one day after taking off the case and it cracked the screen pretty bad, in so much that LCD doesn't respond and is glitchy. 

Oh yeah, has to be a sprint phone. 

damn i just got rid of four iPhones that were sitting collecting dust.

two 5 and two 5s.

gotta be other places that can fix a cracked screen?

Darn.

Yeah they're all over $200. I'm sure the price will go down, but according to this one guy the S6 front glass is a bitch to replace.

Actually this is a good thread.

Anyone have an at&t iphone 5 or higher? Work has come up with this lovely idea that they will no longer provide mobile employees phones...but still require we have phones...and install software that allows them to track where the phone is, remotely erase the phone, etc.

I'll be damned if I'm going to do that with my personal phone.

Case Closed.

A co-worker gave me an LG Nexus 5 for FREEEEEEEEEEE! 

This will hold my daughter over for the next 5 months until she's eligible for an upgrade. 

Has anyone owned an LG Nexus 5 phone? My buddy here said he loved it before getting the S6. 

Case Closed.

A co-worker gave me an LG Nexus 5 for FREEEEEEEEEEE! 

This will hold my daughter over for the next 5 months until she's eligible for an upgrade. 

Has anyone owned an LG Nexus 5 phone? My buddy here said he loved it before getting the S6. 

Never used one but I know they are considered to be one of the best.  Nice thing is that they run stock android so you don't have a lot of the bloat that all the other phones have.

Gentlemen and ladies:

www.swappa.com is the best place to go for buying and selling smartphones.  

I used the LG Nexus 5 for about a week some time ago.  I love pure android stock, but the phone's hardware felt weak.  Battery life and camera were not comparable to other flagship phones at the time of its release.  But it's a free phone, so I digress.