• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2015-2016 Hot Stove Thread

SoWhat

How quickly did the Hamilton deal come to be? I pulled up the article on MLB Trade Rumors, where they credited the reporters at the bottom. Joe McDonnell was first to report the Angels were in on Hamilton at 9:30am. Rosenthal broke the news of the agreement a little after 11am.

There is a lot of precedent of them doing this very quickly and quietly.

RIP Joe McD. Sure could use him now.

Here my take. I know everyone wants heyward, but i think the angels know they arent getting the 40 home run version of albert back...and they know foot problems are going to be the norm. Theyre gonna lean towards one of rhe guys with more power. Its gonna be cespedes im thinking, especially since thwyre more familiar with him.

Just a hunch

I'll just have to shake my head at how incompetent this organization is. They never learn

Calhoun to first, I like this.

I pitched this the other day - could be a good way to keep him in the org for a longer window, sort of like Erstad. 

Angels could then sign/trade a cheaper OF for top of order such as Span, Fowler, Parra, Revere and add one of the Big 4 in the other. 

Sign up two of the heavy OF FA class instead of relying onthe questionable infielders like Freese/Murphy.