• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fargo Season 2 (potential spoilers)

red321

Why did Hanzee shoot Dodd?
Lots of parallels to the original movie in this one..
The cabin by the lake, the bad TV with the rabbit ears...and the two bad guys who have just had enough of each other.
I think Hanzee shot Dodd because he had just had it with the whole thing, and Dodd is just as wacked out as anyone in the whole wacked out ensemble.

The thing with Hanzee is that we really don't know anything about him.
He isn't a Gerhardt by relation, and they really haven't told us who he is, where he came from, or what he is doing. Where do his real loyalties lie?
He isn't a cop...but what exactly is he?

My guess is we will find out pretty damn soon.

What a great show...looks like we have done our small part to spread the word and expand the viewership...the more people that find out about it and tune it in, the more likely there will be support for other programming of this kind.

LOL...yeah. He was even an asshole to his family.

He was really stupid to boot. He was lucky to make it as far as he did, around such volatile people.

I think because he was the most volatile of them all.

Hanzee probably snapped because of all the racist stuff and he even alludes to that by wanting to get his haircut and saying he was tired of everything. It also kinda seemed he was willing to let Peggy kill him, but he did also say no funny business so who knows.

I think because he was the most volatile of them all.

Hanzee probably snapped because of all the racist stuff and he even alludes to that by wanting to get his haircut and saying he was tired of everything. It also kinda seemed he was willing to let Peggy kill him, but he did also say no funny business so who knows.

Maybe the reason he wanted to get his hair cut was because he shot those cops, knew he was a fugitive, and realized he needed to change his look.

Okay then...

Guess the Gerhardts are pretty much a done deal, unless the UFO grabs Hanzee up and deposits him in the future.

(There has to be some reason for this recurring part of the story, right?)

"I see it...it's just a flying saucer honey, we have to go"

The narrator was a funky twist, seems we are already being taken to the future, setting up for season 3.

Great finale. No closure on the alien thing though. I guess it's just one of those things that's left for people to make up their own minds about its meaning. Hanzee ends up as Moses Tripoli. Tripoli is the name of the crime family from Season 1. Also, the deaf kid that is playing catch on the softball field is probably the deaf hitman from Season 1. Hank's language with symbols would have probably helped Peggy as she was trying to explain to Lou why she did what she did. She is a bad communicator. Betsy's dream sequence was very Rasing Arizona-esque.

Edited by Ray McKigney

Well....my. my.

Ray, they got your Friend-O in, and Hanzee's bandaged face reminded me of the movie, too.

A good ending I guess. While not everything is buttoned down, somehow that seems only fitting.

Hawley and his team of writers must have had fun doing this, and the acting was superb.

The Mike Milligan character stands out, and that guy (Bokeem Woodbine) should get an award and some good job offers.

He nailed it. Being given the job at the end was too funny/sad.

This is what it was all for?

Being in an office?

The UFO thing....my guess is that it was in there to say that, with all the random violence and chaos going on, there is something out there watching it all, and maybe there is some purpose to it?

I don't know...trying to figure out the message, and that's the best I can come up with. 

Great series!

Looking forward to season 3 now.