• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fargo Season 2 (potential spoilers)

red321

I think this season is one of my favorite seasons of a TV show. I like that it is quirky and that I have NO idea what is going to happen.

While also making the story enjoyable and easy to follow..

unlike the most recent season of True Detective.

I'm still amazed at how badly they screwed up. Halo Thunder could've written a more cohesive story.

Edited by Poozy

The writers are absolutely brilliant...and the acting/casting is great.

Why there isn't more TV of this quality is the question I keep asking.

FX is doing us and the TV industry a huge favor. (that is if people actually watch in the numbers they SHOULD be tuning in) The Bridge was another great show, but it got cancelled.

Pisses  me off that people would rather watch mindless drivel, than well written, high quality stuff like this.

Exactly!

i hope not.

they did that with one of my favorite shows of all time: Carnivale

amazing show. but too expensive to produce for the small ratings it got.

didn't have the level of writing as the amazing shows these days (breaking bad, sopranos, game of thrones, fargo, etc) but it was super cool and dark and creepy.

very sad when they cancelled it.

the intro is still my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMqLks7qnew

Edited by mrwicked

That was a big detail I think the writers overlooked. How does Ed know Mike and to reach him at the Hotel?

They could have easily tied it together with all the calls Ed makes to the Gerharts and the daughter intercepting one to get one final dig in at her dad before she gets what she deserved.

I broke down and started watching these on DVR.  Only the first 3 eps, though, so I have to be careful to avoid spoilers in here. :)

I think it's even better than the first season, which I didn't really think was possible. 

I didn't realize it was going to have a totally new cast and be an anthology like true detective. 

I know it's going to be fun to watch the rest of the episodes as I work on my professional teaching cert over winter break. 

That was a big detail I think the writers overlooked. How does Ed know Mike and to reach him at the Hotel?

They could have easily tied it together with all the calls Ed makes to the Gerharts and the daughter intercepting one to get one final dig in at her dad before she gets what she deserved.

Looks like I jumped the gun on that.

Great episode and it looks like the finale is going to be awesome.

I wonder why Hanzee killed Dodd? I can't imagine it was just because Dodd called him a mongrel or half-breed. Doesn't seem like enough of a provocation to warrant Hanzee shooting him in the head. Or maybe Hanzee just snapped because of all the racist stuff he had just dealt with at the bar. Maybe Floyd and Bear knew that Dodd was lying about things and Hanzee's loyalty is to them. Interesting turn of events. The scenes with Dodd and Boobs Dunst were hilarious.

Edited by Ray McKigney