• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fargo Season 2 (potential spoilers)

red321

The bad guys not being as slick or as deadly as they should be, goes back to the original movie.

Dodd is going to get burned, lying to his Ma about "Butcher Laverne, the hit man from Kansas City" to get the war started..

Edited by Homebrewer

The bad guys not being as slick or as deadly as they should be, goes back to the original movie.

Dodd is going to get burned, lying to his Ma about "Butcher Laverne, the hit man from Kansas City" to get the war started..

Did you catch that Jose Feliciano song that was playing in the scene when Peggy pulls up to the auto shop? I think it was Wilco or Jeff Tweedy covering the song, but the song was also in the movie when Buscemi's in the club listening to Jose Feliciano sing the same song.

I did catch the Feliciano song, but didn't relate it back to the scene in the original movie...good catch.

A friend's sister used to work for Jose Feliciano. His offices used to be in Tustin.

Raymond's brother, er, the KC Guy.. had his head put in a box...could be that the second twin was given the hatbox to deliver it back to the hotel, and that's why he wasn't killed.  

I did catch the Feliciano song, but didn't relate it back to the scene in the original movie...good catch.

A friend's sister used to work for Jose Feliciano. His offices used to be in Tustin.

Raymond's brother, er, the KC Guy.. had his head put in a box...could be that the second twin was given the hatbox to deliver it back to the hotel, and that's why he wasn't killed.  

I saw Feliciano play at the Spruce Goose dome when I was a kid. First truly live performance I ever witnessed. He was amazing. It was the catalyst for my beginning to play guitar.

Yeah, it seems that he left one of the twins alive intentionally, but wouldn't it have made more sense to leave someone a little less dangerous alive to deliver Garrett's head? I don't know, maybe I'm oveanalyzing it.

Edited by Ray McKigney

the blonde gerhardt daughter is all kinds of thick.

didn't notice until this last episode when she visits mulligan in the hotel room after the bloodbath.

she kind of reminds me of those chicks in 70s horror flicks.

hot and cute, yet stupid.

also the counter girl at the meat shop.

the one all into existentialism, its oddly cute when she talks.

Episode 6 tonight.

Lou and Hank try to prevent an altercation; Peggy and Ed defend their choices; and the Gerhardts attempt to get back one of their own.

My Google search on whether Joan Crawford really had crabs (or not) turned up only sketchy info, so hoping they expound on that.

Edited by Homebrewer

#6.. intense episode.

Lots of un-answered threads ...who's left alive at the Gerhardt's?

Did Peggy kill Dodd with the cattle prod?

The lawyer is a crack-up...he sure sobered up fast after " I believe I may have soiled myself"

Great f'n show. This year is even better than last year.

Danson to Peggy..."You're a little touched, aren't ya?"

"Not that there's anything wrong with that, and all"

Interesting was Milligan quoting Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky on his way to the shoot up..

And, as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

Edited by Homebrewer

The writers are absolutely brilliant...and the acting/casting is great.

Why there isn't more TV of this quality is the question I keep asking.

FX is doing us and the TV industry a huge favor. (that is if people actually watch in the numbers they SHOULD be tuning in) The Bridge was another great show, but it got cancelled.

Pisses  me off that people would rather watch mindless drivel, than well written, high quality stuff like this.

Interesting was Milligan quoting Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky on his way to the shoot up..

And, as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

i thought that was awesome!

i think it's because Simone told him to tell her dad to "kiss my grits", which is a quote from the old tv show Alice.

and the Jabberwocky poem is from Through the Looking Glass, i.e. the sequel to Alice in Wonderland.

so badass!