• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Syria

Scott, what do you think the U.S. Government should do in response to supposed chemical weapons being used on civilians?

I'm in favor of Cruise missile strikes to take out Assad's ability to launch CW attacks.  Also, take out his major runways and brigades that launch SCUDs, etc.

Why is killing people with chemical weapons any different that killing them with axes, machetes or guns?

The better question is where is the proof that Syria's government used chemical weapons on the rebels aka Al Queda???

There is no proof.  We are just supposed to believe it like with WMDs in Iraq.

Bull shit.  They have been leaving the country by the thousands.  Ever since the Arab Spring was taken over by Al Qaeda.  The ones who remain support their government and its military.

I bet you were one of the people who believed Iraq was going to have WMDs too.

Bull shit.  They have been leaving the country by the thousands.  Ever since the Arab Spring was taken over by Al Qaeda.  The ones who remain support their government and its military.

I bet you were one of the people who believed Iraq was going to have WMDs too.

Go ask the average Tunisian, Yemeni, Libyan if the Arab Spring was taken over by Al Qaeda. 

"The ones who remain support their government and its military."

That simply isn't true.

I said the Arab Spring in Syria has been taken over by Al Qaeda.  Even the FSA has fought side by side with jihadists.

And yes, it is simply true.

That isn't what you said.

So you're telling me the hundreds gassed in Ghouta were Assad supporters?

Edited by Scott34

That isn't what you said.

So you're telling me the hundreds gassed in Ghouta were Assad supporters?

The rebels aka Al Qaeda were behind the recent chemical weapons attacks.  It is a well known fact that they have them because some of them got busted Turkey with them.  It was done to bring the US into this war.  There is absolutely zero evidence the Syrian government was behind it.  None.

This is a way Al Qaeda gets our money, our weapons and drains our resources even more.

The rebels aka Al Qaeda were behind the recent chemical weapons attacks.  It is a well known fact that they have them because some of them got busted Turkey with them.  It was done to bring the US into this war.  There is absolutely zero evidence the Syrian government was behind it.  None.

This is a way Al Qaeda gets our money, our weapons and drains our resources even more.

So why then did they gas some of their own fighters?  Also, sketchy reports from Turkish media don't really hold much credibility with me.