• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Syria

12 hours ago, Lou said:

huh? only Trump has done so.

Rico twitter link to follow as evidence 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKCN1OJ0N8?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5c1b625404d3013c1c6f0bc9&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1-EpKI2zx5dNrlu6RF0N4xfhK_tAWUYJvMBIdAxLhHG0qB4O-pVZm1CsQ

Turkey said Kurdish militants east of the Euphrates in Syria “will be buried in their ditches when the time comes”, after President Donald Trump began what will be a total withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKCN1OJ0N8?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5c1b625404d3013c1c6f0bc9&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1-EpKI2zx5dNrlu6RF0N4xfhK_tAWUYJvMBIdAxLhHG0qB4O-pVZm1CsQ

Turkey said Kurdish militants east of the Euphrates in Syria “will be buried in their ditches when the time comes”, after President Donald Trump began what will be a total withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria.

So which is it Rico?  Are you glad we are leaving or not?  Or are you going to bitch about it regardless?

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

So you don't want to the U.S. to leave Syria?

I completely don't get involved in those issues.  I have a general wish that we wouldn't have played police cop for the last 50 years, but I would not begin to act like I know the details behind Syria, Afghanistan, etc.  

Unlike the keyboard international experts here, I would not act like I know the particulars.

I just like spouting the braindead USA USA chants of the last decade.  

2 hours ago, nate said:

Mattis just quit because of this.  Rumors that a bunch of Trumps advisers said not to.  One of the few things I agree with him on though.  We need to get out of the region all together.

I have a feeling Trump is doing this as a distraction to all the shit going on around him just like every other time. For once though, his "SQUIRREL" tactic is the right one and actually benefiting people instead of hurting them. 

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

I completely don't get involved in those issues.  I have a general wish that we wouldn't have played police cop for the last 50 years, but I would not begin to act like I know the details behind Syria, Afghanistan, etc.  

Unlike the keyboard international experts here, I would not act like I know the particulars.

That's exactly it but it has to stop at some point. Hopefully this is the beginning of a trend

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

thank you 

35 minutes ago, nate said:

Don't get me wrong, we are totally Facking over the Kurds who have spilled blood for us in the region.  Not to mention helping out Turkey and Russia.

But there was never going to be a good way to get out, we may as well get out.

I have a feeling Iraq will help the Kurds to buffer them from Turkey. Granted it’s not as effective as U.S. troops but have no fear, we probably have enough CIA agent’s in the area to fill Delaware.