• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Horse meat found in Ikea's Swedish meatballs

STOCKHOLM (AP) — Swedish furniture giant Ikea
was drawn into Europe's widening food labeling scandal Monday as
authorities said they had detected horse meat in frozen meatballs
labeled as beef and pork and sold in 13 countries across the continent.

The Czech State Veterinary Administration said that horse meat was
found in one-kilogram (2.2 pound) packs of frozen meatballs made in
Sweden and shipped to the Czech Republic for sale in Ikea stores there. A
total of 760 kilograms (1,675 pounds) of the meatballs were stopped
from reaching the shelves.

http://news.yahoo.com/horse-meat-found-ikeas-swedish-meatballs-112154426--finance.html

yum! more horse meat

Horse meat tastes good.  The outrage is over the fact that it was labeled as beef and pork.

I always laughed when people cringe with the though of eating horse or dog.  The only reason why it is not something we do here in the states is because we keep them as pets.  Cows and Chickens are no different, they just aren't cute or fun pets.  I have eaten dog, it was good.

Horse meat tastes good.  The outrage is over the fact that it was labeled as beef and pork.

I always laughed when people cringe with the though of eating horse or dog.  The only reason why it is not something we do here in the states is because we keep them as pets.  Cows and Chickens are no different, they just aren't cute or fun pets.  I have eaten dog, it was good.

whered you eat dog at?

No.

I was with an ex GF, we spent most of our time at their house in Baguio.  We went into Manila for one day and I was convinced it would be my last.  That place makes South Central look like Disneyland.

Yeah it's pretty dirty. There are some nice parts though. 

so was it at like a restaurant? on the menu? or was this more of a casual setting where it was cooked up at a BBQ or family meal?

We just picked up a stray and threw it on the BBQ.

It was at a restaurant.  It was recommended to me.  It was cut thin kind of like you would get with broccoli beef/chicken.  It reminded me of lamb texture wise.  Tasted more like beef.

Speaking of being scared for my life, the first day there we rode in a cab from the airport to Baguio.  I was terrified.  Road laws are definitely just suggestions there.  The next day I bought an old Toyota pickup truck for $200 and drove it around the two weeks I was there.  Sold it to one of her cousins before I left for 50 bucks.  Best investment ever.  Got pulled over twice for driving while American.  Gave the cops 10 bucks each time and they let me go.

We just picked up a stray and threw it on the BBQ.

It was at a restaurant.  It was recommended to me.  It was cut thin kind of like you would get with broccoli beef/chicken.  It reminded me of lamb texture wise.  Tasted more like beef.

Speaking of being scared for my life, the first day there we rode in a cab from the airport to Baguio.  I was terrified.  Road laws are definitely just suggestions there.  The next day I bought an old Toyota pickup truck for $200 and drove it around the two weeks I was there.  Sold it to one of her cousins before I left for 50 bucks.  Best investment ever.  Got pulled over twice for driving while American.  Gave the cops 10 bucks each time and they let me go.

Gnar.

Reminds me of a buddy of mine that goes back and forth to China and Japan for internships. Dude has stories about going into places and there isn't a legit menu and the animals are caged there in the joint and you walk up and pick one out and they kill it and serve it. His stories are wild about their customs and delicacies. 

This place was pretty nice.  Most restaurants I went to there were like any family owned place you would find here.  Small and friendly and the menus were in English for the most part.  I saw some pretty sketchy places though that I never would have eaten at.  Kinda like shacks with chickens and pigs just running around back or in big pens.  I mostly ate fish while I was there.

The stray part was sarcasm.

Gnar.

Reminds me of a buddy of mine that goes back and forth to China and Japan for internships. Dude has stories about going into places and there isn't a legit menu and the animals are caged there in the joint and you walk up and pick one out and they kill it and serve it. His stories are wild about their customs and delicacies. 

"hey tank, how come you don't have any desire to go to asia?"