• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/27 vs. Mariners

jsnpritchett

That'll tell you all you need to know about Weav and this point in his career. At home against a weaker lineup in the middle of a playoff race and they yank him in favor of a kid still wet behind the ears.

For the record, I like it. I wouldn't trust a must-win game in Weav's hands. Rasmus has good stuff and can take the 6th and 7th.

If we win .... The loss by Texas is GREAT for us. If we can head into Texas 4 game series down 2 or 3 games ... We have a shot at DIVISION

#LTBU

We have to go in down no more than two to have a realistic shot (i.e. going 3-1 in the series ties it). A 4 game sweep on the road given our bullpen and Weaver situation is going to an be extremely tall order.

Fascinating that basically every game the Angels play is a "must-win" game right now and the way the team has responded. I wonder, are Astros fans feeling the same way?

We're a half game back but we've played one less game. It may as well be tied.

I guess the only thing that matters is that the Angels keep winning. They really control their own fate. If the Angels can keep winning, the division is theirs. Same with the Wild Card.