• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angel Talk Callers

DEVLBAT

Did Terry Smith really just take a phone call from a woman who sounded like she was on Quaaludes about heat and baseball?

"I was out pulling weeds that I noticed they said it was 93° on the field. How are they able to keep playing?" Thank you for the call, Gladys Kravitz.

Edited by DEVLBAT

I know some people don't like Terry, but I consider the man a saint. He takes the least coherent thoughts of all time, makes a point from it and then responds to it. Must take incredible patience (which I wouldn't have).

Seriously.  I have no idea how the man does it.

I'll be honest, I love his home run call, but definitely miss Rory Markas.

I know this isn't about him, but I figure it's worth the opportunity to take a shot at Roger Lodge anyway. You want trash talk? The best part of the Lodge are the 7 seconds in his whole damn show where he shuts the hell up. Halo honk? Halo honk night at the "house that the cowboy built that Arte made so much better that Roger takes a daily diarrhea of the mouth on?" Free tickets to Angel games are awesome, but I'd rather clean the urinal troughs at the stadium than spend 3 hours of my life at a game with him.

Apologies if I've offended anybody who likes him and his show, to each their own, except in this case where your opinion is actually objectively incorrect.

I know this isn't about him, but I figure it's worth the opportunity to take a shot at Roger Lodge anyway. You want trash talk? The best part of the Lodge are the 7 seconds in his whole damn show where he shuts the hell up. Halo honk? Halo honk night at the "house that the cowboy built that Arte made so much better that Roger takes a daily diarrhea of the mouth on?" Free tickets to Angel games are awesome, but I'd rather clean the urinal troughs at the stadium than spend 3 hours of my life at a game with him.

Apologies if I've offended anybody who likes him and his show, to each their own, except in this case where your opinion is actually objectively incorrect.

That guy annoys the ever loving HELL out of me.  I literally cackled at wanting to scrub urinals than spend three hours with that guy.  I would have to be heavily medicated to tolerate it myself. 

That guy annoys the ever loving HELL out of me. I literally cackled at wanting to scrub urinals than spend three hours with that guy. I would have to be heavily medicated to tolerate it myself.

Not just urinals. Angel stadium pee troughs. And I stand by the statement.

Where are there pee troughs?

Is that in the poor people section that arte hates so much?

Haha, well done. Now that you say it though, does the stadium not have them? I've been lucky enough to have a good friend with lots of money with Diamond club season tix so haven't sat in cheap sections in a while, but I swore we used to have em.

A friend of ours used to be a dominatrix in NYC...she told us Bob Saget liked being peed on. I can't see his name without that horrifying mental picture.

Bob Sagetay like it, but Roger Lodge deserves it.

Did I mention I can't stand him?

It was thanks to Lodge that in the AM I learned to be OK with Dan Patrick, and then learned to be OK with Max & Marcellus in the afternoon.

I know some people don't like Terry, but I consider the man a saint. He takes the least coherent thoughts of all time, makes a point from it and then responds to it. Must take incredible patience (which I wouldn't have).

He should probably work for C-SPAN. Some of those calls...

That guy annoys the ever loving HELL out of me.  I literally cackled at wanting to scrub urinals than spend three hours with that guy. 

A friend of ours used to be a dominatrix in NYC...she told us Bob Saget liked being peed on. 

Well, at least you won't be without company scrubbing those urinals.