• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Some magic brewing here

fan_since79

I think this team would've been a lot more fun to watch had they decided to capitalize on all the opportunities Felix gave them, and also stopped letting Jesus Montero of all freakin' people, plague them.  But yes, I will agree that I haven't seen the Angels show any fight like this in a long while.  They're underdogs and they're fighting like they actually want it.  

This team is in a better position than last year's 98 win team.  

Blowing your load too soon will hurt your chances when it counts–just ask the 2013 Miami Heat who won 27 straight games but lost in the Finals. Different sport, but the same principle. 

Even though last year's team is better, their bats went cold during the last series against the Mariners: a typical case of pre-ejaculation. Baseball is a marathon, and the last part of the race is what counts the most. 

This year's squad slumped at the right time and is now winning when it matters the most. But they're barely winning. They've been getting lucky during this 6 game winning streak with the walkoffs and the come from behind wins. When last year's team was good they crushed their opponents, so maybe the best is yet to come.  This year's team might reach that level of dominance once the playoffs begin.