• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Sopranos

Chuck

Never got into that show, always meant to sit down and watch it. I just never have the time to stay up on shows, bot home enough.

Off topic, and dont want to derail, but one hbo show i did watch religiously back in the day was oz. Last season or so it fell off, got too silly, but the first few seasons were great.

Oz is one I've been meaning to sit and watch.

I love The Sopranos, even the last couple seasons. One of those shows where you lose yourself in it. 

I don't think Oz is the type of show that would age well. I liked it when it came out but looking back it really wasn't all that well done.

OZ became a sausage fest. Luke Perry? Really?

I watched it earlier this year, and really enjoyed the first few seasons.  The intervention scene posted above /\/\/\/\ was awesome.

It really started to drag for me around the time Carm pined for the guy from Italy.  Episode after episode.  I said f it, and just went to the final episode.  I was good.

Christopher and Paulie were my favorites.

How about the mob guy who had a fat wife.... the husband always defended her...  it was a glandular problem.  Ralphie making comments about her almost started a war...

The guy left for a business trip, came back to the house a minute later, and the fat wife was completely chowing down on candy.

"Just when I thought I was out....they PULLLLED me back in"

Silvio's favorite line.

I watched when it was new. Couldn't wait for Sunday nights. Maybe the best TV show ever.

The music at the end of each episode was even good..

Just so well done.

Might have to watch it again this winter.

"Just when I thought I was out....they PULLLLED me back in"

Silvio's favorite line.

I watched when it was new. Couldn't wait for Sunday nights. Maybe the best TV show ever.

The music at the end of each episode was even good..

Just so well done.

Might have to watch it again this winter.

I still love how they used Radio head "Kid A" to end an episode