• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So about Obama being a Muslim...

I get that a section of Republicans are sometimes more prone to ignore evidence, data, science, etc. But the power of the denial just seems to be growing stronger with them. Latest poll shows that 43% of Republicans still think Obama is a Muslim. They're firm in their beliefs, I'll give him that.

link?

Never mind I found something:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/252393-poll-majority-of-republicans-thinks-obama-is-a-muslim

It's a strange question to ask: "do you think Obama is a Muslim or a Christian".  All you have is Obama's word for it and why would we believe Obama's word on anything?

As far as I'm concerned the guy says he's a Christian so he's a Christian.  Who cares.  But do I really know what he is?  No.

I think Republicans just hate him and he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from them.

Edited by Jay

Obama a Christian? Let's see how he treats a worldwide Christian leader versus Communists: 

You know that the president invited the Pope to the White House and went out of his way to invite people who actually hate Christianity as practiced by the Pope. Outspoken critics and freaks. 

Well: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-white-house-is-more-afraid-of-offending-chinas-president-than-the-pope/2015/09/18/33f9fde8-5e2e-11e5-9757-e49273f05f65_story.html

What struck us as we read about this small controversy is the contrast between the administration’s apparent decision to risk a bit of rudeness in the case of the pope and its overwhelming deference to foreign dictators when similar issues arise. When Secretary of State John F. Kerry traveled to Havana to reopen the U.S. Embassy recently, he painstakingly excluded from the guest list any democrat, dissident or member of civil society who might offend the Castro brothers. And when Chinese President Xi Jinping comes to the White House next week, shortly after the pope leaves town, it’s a safe bet that he won’t have to risk being photographed with anyone of whom he disapproves. Chen Guangcheng, the courageous blind lawyer, for example, lives nearby in exile, but he probably won’t be at the state dinner. Neither will Falun Gong activists, democracy advocates or anyone else who might, well, give offense.

Obama is a garden variety campus Marxist (they still drive nice cars and live in nice neighborhoods). 

I worded that wrong apparently. I meant "why would they ask republicans if they think Obama is a Muslim"? Seems like a pointless poll

There's no question it's just the libs trolling Republicans so they can say "aha" look how dumb the Republicans are.  They can get a little chuckle on the Rachel Maddow program.

And then ITP is just trolling Republicans by posting it here.  I guess he did have some success with that.

It's not absurd to think Obama is a Muslim since his father and step father were Muslims and he lived in Muslim countries as a boy. I don't think most Dems would say that Obama is really a Christian either. 

The Obamas try to go to church every Easter, the first lady said, but the family has other things to do most Sundays.

“We really try to use Sunday as a family downtime where we can kind of breathe and catch up, and maybe take a little nap every now and then, if we’re not working,” she said. “We could be loungin’ and nappin’.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/24/michelle-obama-on-why-they-dont-attend-church-we-could-be-loungin-and-nappin-114477#ixzz3mD6ni5B9

Edited by Juan Savage

How many Christians actually go to church every Sunday?

I think Obama isn't religious and he just gave mouth-service to Christianity to get elected.

Depends. About 43% say they go weekly. I agree with you, by the way. We know that he lied about gay marriage as well. He's willing to go a long way to lie. He went to Rev. Wright's church every week (he couldn't disavow him like he couldn't disavow his white grandmother- how's that for a non-sequitur?). Maybe it was more tolerable for him because he shared Wright's view of America. 

Depends. About 43% say they go weekly. I agree with you, by the way. We know that he lied about gay marriage as well. He's willing to go a long way to lie. He went to Rev. Wright's church every week (he couldn't disavow him like he couldn't disavow his white grandmother- how's that for a non-sequitur?). Maybe it was more tolerable for him because he shared Wright's view of America.

A politician lied. Alert the press.

What exactly is Wright's view of America? Do you have one handy soundbite that you think encapsulates it?

There's no question it's just the libs trolling Republicans so they can say "aha" look how dumb the Republicans are.  They can get a little chuckle on the Rachel Maddow program.

And then ITP is just trolling Republicans by posting it here.  I guess he did have some success with that.

Oh I am sure you are correct, those pesky libs.  I never hear people screaming he is a Muslim all the time.  I would imagine you yourself don't believe he is one, right?

I ask again, what would happen if you asked the average Dem if George Bush is a cannibal. I bet you'd get a solid 20%.

Yeah, because you always hear average Dems talking about GWB's cannibalism. What a dumb post, and the odds of it happening are virtually nil.